Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP FIN] Drinking Night

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mel was currently stirring her drink. It was a light alcoholic beverage in the local bar in Coal Town. Her date was a blind one she had set up and was dell as a half broken feather. They didn’t want to dance and she had suggested they order her a drink and they had given her a light fruity drink. She always used the drink test to see how the date would go. Light and fruity was considerate, kind or naive. Non of what she wanted in her night. He was likely crying in the bathroom as she had gotten her drink tried it and told him the truth. The date wasn’t going anywhere he was a sweet pony but she wanted someone a little wilder and this polo wearing straight laced little angel wasn’t it. Downing the drink since she had no desire to waste booze in any form she tipped the bartender and asked for someone to check on her date to make sure the pony was fine. She was just gonna head out when she noticed another pony in the back corner of the room exchanging very very deep greetings with another pony only to have a drink splashed on their face. Well now that was interesting. Heading over she made a plan. If they were a jerk she’d light their tail on fire starting a bar brawl, if they were fun for a night she would take them up on it. Either way was a win for her. Sliding into the seat next to the purple flowered pony she smiled flipping her hair back with a claw. “Not having good luck tonight?”

“Not in the least I am afraid.” He gave a dramatic sigh. “Ah well it’s my fault for misreading the sexy minx. I should have double checked rather then assuming. Still she doesn’t seem to be doing to bad at all.” He eyed his date from across the room as she was swept up by some prince charming who was dabbing her eyes and already had a leg half around her to protect her from the rest of the room. He heard a snort from the pony next to him as the dragon eyed the pair.

“Actually that was MY date for the night still if she wants him she can have him. The night was a a waster there away.” It took no time at all for the drink tosser to saddle right up to the dull pony and soon they were leaving the bar together. “Hey look a dream come true. Seems like the cute pair found each other after a ‘bad’ date right.”

He looked from the white knight pony to the dragon and back again. “Really that was your date? Here you are in a cute dancing dress and he looks like he going golfing after a drink. Are you sure you didn’t do a date trade at the door where everyone leaves their coats?” He was just jokes as the white knight seemed like a decent pony and defiantly a better fit with his date then he was. To his surprise the dragon next to him laughed and placed a claw on the table seeming quite relaxed. “Still I guess that leaves you all alone miss. You might want to hide before some pony decides to sneak up and carry you off.” He waggled his eye brows suggestively expecting her to run off. To his surprise she leaned over and licked him where he was still wet from the drink earlier.

“Maybe getting carried off is what I’m looking for.” She glanced up at the purple pony with his horns peeking through his hair under a floating halo. “You seem like a little devil pretending to be an angel. And here I’m a dragon posing as a princess. Lets drop the charade and how about you order me a drink?” She watched the green eyes twinkle as the other pony looked her over and flagged down a server whispering the order rather then saying it aloud. Oh a man of mystery hmm? That could be fun.

Getting a water and putting some on a napkin he started to wipe off the wet drink still on him at her quizzical look he gave her a fanged grin. “As fun as you licking me is I’d rather not get too distracted as after we get our drinks and get to know one another a bit I’d like to carry you to the dance floor and getting sticky with you there wouldn’t feel as fun as getting sticky in other ways.” That and getting licked was all to distracting though admittedly fun. Perhaps he could ask her to do that again later.

Mel was sitting continuing her small chat with the purple pony learning the basic things that he was Passionate Peony and after introducing herself she smelled the cinnamon as the drink was placed before her. “Oh my!” This was fireball and she could tell the next shot behind it is aftershock if she could tell rightly. And she knew her drinks. “Some pony must think I want to party.”

Peony smiled. “Really first you lick me now you question my taste in drinks? Surely you must know I have some taste now?” He watched the other pony slam back the drink and the follow up as well. He was griming and set about his own drink. “So I take it you want to dance?” Peony was dragged out onto the floor the moment he finished. The night flew by in a whirl and Peony was half dragged and half floundering all the way to a trash dump taking Melonia home. He left her at the gate but planned on coming back the next night to ask her out again if she would go.