Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introduction - Oil Slick

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Phew... Alright, Hexus, looks like it's just you and me for now. I tried to be excited when Scaramel Apple mentioned a housewarming party. She's always so convincing anyway. "It'll be a chance for us to get to know potential clients!" She said. "Both Hexus, Cinnamon and I will be at your side to make sure you're comfortable among the crowd!" She said. But then the door opens and all these new ponies and neighbors and welcome wagons waltz in through our front door and...Dreamer, it just got so overwhelming.

At least I know Cinnamon's still with her. And you're still with me - hehe, thanks buddy. Who gives the best kisses? You do! You give the stickiest goop kisses! Yes you do - ick! Hex, wait, not the hair, not the - Well... That's alright. It dries up pretty fast anyway. (sigh) Alright, well, I guess we'd better give it another go out into the social fray, huh? Who knows, maybe someone will have brought their pet to the party. It would be cool to find other doom owners in town. Okay, bud, you win. C'mon, let's go find Scaramel and Cinnamon. Heh, bet you a biscuit she won't even have noticed we left.