Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introductions - Palette Prince

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Hello, you've reached Palette Prince at the Twilight Town Historical Research Building, who may I ask is calling? Alright, then and what's the reason for your call? Ah, a class project? Wonderful, well you've certainly called the right pony for the job. What questions do you have for me today? How many historians are there in town? Well, I'm the town historian proper, but if you call (number redacted) then you'll be put in touch with our archaeology and museum curators. They're very fine and upstanding historians in their own right. In fact, we do plenty of crossover projects here at the Historical Research Building. What do the projects tend to be? Well, since Twilight Town is still a new town, we mostly host interviews of the residents. My favorite project is documenting all of our annual events. Memento Day is especially important - it's all about remembering the past, after all. I've been the documentarian of all of our past Memento Days. Our next event coming up is the Mushroom Race - oh, you're participating with your family? Well, well, perhaps I'll come interview you for our library and your words can be added into our town records. Exciting, yes?

Haha, I appreciate your enthusiasm, little historian. You know what, how about you put your parent on the phone and we can arrange a time for you to come into the Historical Research Building to continue this interview in person. I find hooves on learning to be the best sort and you may be able to get some photos in for that class project of yours? Yes, excellent! Ahem, greetings - I am Palette Prince of the Twilight Town Historical Research Building and I would like to extend the offer to...