Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introductions - Rose Hip

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Hello, welcome, greetings! Oh, it's so exciting to have a visitor to my humble abode. You'll notice right off the bat that my boarding house is larger than the homes you tend to find in Twilight Town. Don't get me wrong, I love the cutesy theming of most of the cottages you find around town, but they're meant to be single family homes. My boarding house is a haven for many ponies. While I love to say that we're all a big family at Thornewood House, I did have to account for all the extra space. Oh, it goes up for three stories - not including the cellar. Yessiree, this house is my pride and joy. I've been here since the founding of the town, you know. One of the oldest members of the community... Time sure does fly. Aww, you're sweet to say that - I do keep up on all the latest beauty trends. Have you checked out Starlight Strut's salon? He used to be a famous mane model, you know. Now he sells his comestics line and helps us Twilight Towners looking at our peak. Such a sweetheart, that Starlight - you really ought to check him out.

Now, enough about me - I've nearly talked your ears off I'm sure. C'mere and sit down, honey. Tell me all about yourself and I'll pour us a cuppa tea.