Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introductions - Starlight Strut

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Good day, my little pony! Oh, Dreamer - look at your mane! You poor thing - come in, come in, sit down in my chair. No, no need to worry about payment today, with a dormouse's nest like that, you'll be doing me a favor by fixing it. There, perfect. Now, you certainly haven't been in this salon before - not that I blame you, of course, we only opened a few weeks ago. I had hoped to attract some attention by being the first salon that really opened here, but some ponies have been a little reluctant. Maybe they feel embarrassed (I certainly would be, looking at your mane) what no! I didn't say anything. Here, let's get you to the sink and I'll shampoo you up and get all this dirt out of your mane.

There, how's that temperature? Good? Excellent.
I used to be a star, you know. Haha, yes, star and Starlight, very charming, my dear. I was a famous mane and fur model back in my day, but after a while, the cameras, the constant attention, the drama that comes with being in the limelight, it gets exhausting, honestly. So, I retired. Set up my own cosmetics line - that's what I'm applying now dear. This shampoo will have your mane silky smooth and glittering like starlight. It's called Supernova Shampoo for a reason, you know. Trust me, dear, you'll be glowing after I'm done with you. I'm applying the conditioner now. Where was I? Oh yes! I ended up finding this small little community and honestly it's so cozy and quaint compared to the mansion I resided in. Definitely a downsize, but I think that's exactly what I needed, you know?

Alright, lean up now, darlin. Good, let's towel you off and get you back into the chair. Follow me now, alright?
Great, now sit up straight. I'll brush your mane out and you can think about how much we want to take off. Hm? Just a trim? Oh come now, don't you want to do something dynamic and exciting? Give it a few minutes while I brush out your mane. Anyway, my dearest Cassii will be moving here soon enough. She's the light of my world, the moon in my sky. It'll be so exciting to introduce her to the community. I'm sure you'll know to be especially welcoming to her. We're good friends, the two of us. Friends do favors for each other. I'm doing up your mane and you'll be the perfect welcome wagon.

But enough about me, darlin, let's hear about you. What have you decided to do for your mane today? Sit up, uncross your hooves and tell Mister Starlight Strut all about your thoughts and feelings while I fix you - er, fix your mane up, that is.