Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Introductions - Velma Doo

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
"Nienna! NIENNA!" For Dreamer's sake, where did she run off to? This isn't like her, she's always at my side! Or in the living room or... or something! I know I've been holed up in my office since we moved in. Geez, looking around, I haven't really unloaded anything. My office is just a moving box for a chair... and a desk, with my typewriter on it. Well... inspiration struck when we moved in. How long have I been in here? Ugh, when did I sleep last, I'm exhausted. Ick, there's crust around my eyes. Well, let's see if she's out in the kitchen. "Nienna? Honey, you in here? I'm done with my manuscript. Do you wanna read it ov-" Huh... she's not in here.

She couldn't have... have left me, could she? She wouldn't, we just moved to a new place together! She's probably getting groceries or meeting out with some of her new friends! She's always been the more social between the two of us. Though, oh Dreamer, what if she's found some other pony to sweep her off her hooves? She got bored of me and now she's waltzing around town with some... some hussy out there! I've got to go find her! I'll focus all my energy on her, I'll show her how much I love her. I'll buy her flowers every day... I'm not sure she likes flowers, but it's the thought that counts right?!

Wait, was that the door opening?
"Nienna, you're home! Where were- oooh, is that chocolate mint ice cream? Awww, babe, for me?" (Smooch!) "Hun, you're so sweet, thank you! You know, I could never get all the work I do done, without your support. You're everything to me, Nienna. I mean it. Oh! I'm done with my newest novel. Let's go dig into this and I'll tell you all about it." (Yawn) "And maybe after that, a nap, heh. What time is it anyway? What? No kidding..."