Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] Twilight Town Duck Pond -Veri Berri and Minas [Community Project]

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello hello! our very first community project will be the building of a Duck Pond and Playground! This means that we have very special tasks built around this subject with a special reward at the end for those participating. We will have a set goal point goal to meet for the true addition of the park.
What happened when your pony encountered the ducks for the first time?
They are also on a date.
Word count 368

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Veri Berri looked over at her mate well one of her mates since Nara was busy today and would likely be joining them later. She giggled and snuggled up under Minas’s wing. “I’m so glad you came out with me today.” She looked at the other pony with some adoration. It was a nice clear day and they both were off. Her tail Pie was busy lightly nibbling at the bird seed the ducks were also trying to eat. It was only when a duck seemed to hiss at her that she noticed the ongoing fight for food and that pulled her form the warm cuddles to help get her tail away from the duck feed so the small things could eat. She tugged at her partner only to hear it squawk annoyed with her from stopping it from eating. “Miiiinnnnasss…” She looked pleadingly at her mate only to see them laughing their tail off at her before moving to help her. After fighting with her feathered tail the two had to move away from the ducks making Veri Berri look a bit dejected. “I’m sorry I wanted to play with the ducks I didn’t think Pie would be so aggressive about the food. She wanted to sniffle and felt like she had single pawed ruined the full date.

“So we just have to make sure you are nice and full before we come out again with Nara right?” Minas winked at her as Berri looked looked around her mass of hair. So they could actually come back? She felt a lot of hope well up in her. She hadn’t ruined everything? And next time would be with Nara?!!? That made her happy. The pair stayed close in the shade of a tree for a while before taking a nice slow stroll around the park. Avoiding the actual ducks like the plague of course. She didn’t want to start a fight with her tail again. It was a really nice park and Veri had already signed to help clean up the park form time time to time to help keep it clean as an odd job. It was nice to get a feel for the place before then.