Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Starshine's Singles

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Welcome! to my singles thread for all my ponies that need plots, rps and romance. Most of these do not have discovered personality because for me rping is always a good way to help develop them some more. The only pony that could possibly have a set personality is Navy Passion. If you have any questions or have any inquiries please DM me discord (Starshine#7285). Just so everyon knows the majority of my ponies DO NOT have developed personalities so if you ask you won’t get much of an answer.

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Bachelors

Maximilian Cavern
Hasn't quite spoken to me yet...

Amethyst Drizzle
Hasn't spoken to me yet...

Hedera

Malachite

Terra Cotta Blaze

Electric Rainbow
Hasn't quite spoken to me yet..

Red Valhalla
Is a very coy and mischievious pony; he will find ways to cause chaos everywhere and anywhere. At first glance he may seem like he is tamed but his eyes tell you the truth; when paired up with another pony who enjoys creating chaos he is a force to be reckoned with. So beware! if you are a target in his sights then you had better tread carefully.

Paint the Sky

Neon Glimmer

Shardic Crystal

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Bachelorettes

Flameburst Sass
Eventually will be paired with Yoru’ryuu; Well she is sassy gal, who enjoys adventures and has a ton of passion when it comes to any of her favourite topics. She tries to be helpful in anyway she can and enjoys making some new friends. She will be one with Unconditional love and affection to those that are close to her such as a lover or friends. Her sassiness can sometimes be a little too much to handle and she is into those who will keep her grounded and keep her sane when things get chaotic for her.

Sunrise Tide
She a domainless alicorn; her favourite time of the year is summer time where the days are longer and the nights are shorter. She enjoys watching the sunrise and will get up right at dawn to make sure she catches it, most the of time she looks sleepy but don't let that fool you she is a morning pony and is always energetic. She is a very chill and laid back and she enjoys a good evening in.

Astranova
She is very extroverted and loves to sing, and showcasing her talent. She sometimes lets it get to her head so she will need someone to bring her back down to Earth and be up front and strict with her that the world doesn't revovle around her. She is very calm and collected when someone reigns her in and she is always curious about new things.

Darling Charming
She is shy,coy and is super sweet, this gives those who do not have pure intentions to take advantage of her. She is a very strong independant pony but she has her moments of vulnerability. She doesn't take kindly to violence or confrontation but when necessary she will step in and intervene. She needs somone who is going to adapt to her changing personality and is going to be there for her in good and bad times.

Pewter Sparkle

Ocean Breeze
Her parents are Aqua lilypad and Kaliel; she is a true-born summer pony and lives by the beach with her mother in their beach house along the beach. She has grown up around the ocean so that is her favourite place to be. When she is in a mood she will be on the beach's sands absorbed in her own thoughts and listening to the calming sounds of the waves crashing against the shoreline.

Tundra Eve

Astraea

Skelelily

Crystalline Bluebell

Desert Rose
TBD

Aurora Veil

Cloudie Dream
TBD

Seaglass Glory

Lady Amore

LadyMinette

Lady Carissa

Chammy Lavender

Celesté Rose
Grace, poise and elegance all nicely wrapped up into one. She is a well-mannered young lady and has all the right etiquette. She is a part-time ballroom dancing teacher and adores the color purple. She is sweet and motherly as well as strict and a geuine lover of romance and would love a pony who will take her out on nice dinners and eventually become her permanent ball room dance partner. She is one who encourages others to do their best in anything they do, never give up and let nothing stop them from reaching their goals. Celeste is strict but easy going; she is also a super sweet heart and likes spontaneous surprises. She remains loyal to those who capture her heart and she enjoys a bit of romance.

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Non-binary

They are very anti-social and does not like huge crowds. They are very quiet and prefer to be an observer than a doer. They will need time to warm up to you before they become open-minded, trusting and social with you. They have a lot of hidded talents and skills that they are willing to share with those in their closed circle.

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Taken

Well for Meriel, they like being near the water's edge and is super quiet but once they warm up to you they are like an open-book. Timid at first and keeps to themselves but if close enough to someone they are super easy-going. They want someone who compliments their personality can inspires them to be something greater.

As for Moonlight Decadence she is the romantic type and enjoys nice romantic strolls in the evening air. Especially on nice evenings that aren't too cold or too hot. She enjoys anything sweet and tasty her favourite thing to eat is chocolate and on a clear night sky she occassionally likes to stargaze.

Loves anything pastel colored. She is super sweet and generous. She is also kind-hearted and is willing to help out when it is needed. Her mates are Akane and Starberry Slush, she is currently 1 part of a duo support system for Starberry Slush.

She is a pony that enjoys stargazing and enjoys identifying constellations in the night sky. She enjoys the evenings most when its not too hot and not too cold . She hopes to one day have her own observatory. At the moment she works intern learning all she can and at the same time self-teaching herself in aspects that she doesn't learn at her internship.

My utterly glowing pixie who is super fluffy. He is a very social pony. He enjoys going on nice leisure strolls with his partners and enjoys a nice evening at home with Sweet and Sour. He currently has his business called Bright Lights Emporium, where he and his business partner Lunar Mothews and his lovers (Sweet and Sour) sells accessories for both pony and pet alike and even a matching set for a pony and their pet companion. Hopefully he doesn't create drama between the twins.

He has three other siblings; Royal Passion,Filigree Passion and Sharon Glided Tear. He has one father and two mothers and he takes after his mothers rather than his father. He currently is unemployed but has plans to look for a career.

She is a fairly chilled out unicorn, the beach is her life and her passion. She is a very go with the flow type of gal and she will remain strongly loyal to whoever holds her heart. She wants someone who enjoys the beach as much as she does and adores Summer.

She is my precious jewel. She enjoys the Summer time and her favourite flower is the Hibiscus flower. She adores being close to the ocean and just hanging out on the beach shores. She is super sweet, gentle and friendly and will always be there for you when its needed. She is the princess of the Beach and lives year round in her Beach home.

My one and only pixie with a cow morph. She enjoys working out in the fields and tending to her vegetable garden. She has a passion for gardening and hopes to one day open her own fresh produce store. In her downtime, when she isn't tending to her garden she is fully supporting her mates Princess Diamond and Viola.

She has three other siblings, who are Glided Passion, Filigree Passion and Sharon Glided Tear. She has one father and two mothers and she is a mixture of all three. She's got her dad's passion for things she loves to do and also her father's determination.She is outgoing and super social and is always willing to make some friends in the process. She is currently unemployed so she is experiencing her life to its full potential.

He enjoys rock and roll and he likes his hair so no one should touch it. He is loud and super social and can sometimes be a little too much on the loud side. He prefers rock music and currently works as a solo rock & roll singer.

Lime Schnapps Galaxy
A gentleman who will be present in the moment; he will focus on whoever he is talking to and ignore distractions that occur during a conversation. He is a part time bar tender at the local bar but is dependant and there when needed. He is loyal to those who grow close to him; he may look like he is grumpy about something but don't let that exterior fool you he is genuine sweetheart and pays attention to the small details that others don't. He is a strong advocate of romance and will show any pony a good time. Might come off as tamed when you first meet him but once you get to know him...watch out!

Astral Arrow

Sea Dreamer
She is a classy and special gal, so it will take a very special pony to win her heart over; she is a true spring pony but she also enjoys the summer time. Spring because of the beautiful flowers that bloom and summer because of the warm sun and breeze. She is usually seen by the sea's edge sitting and enjoying the calming breeze that causes the waves to crash against the shoreline. She is a very calm and collected pony; she isn't crazy about violence or confrontation of any sorts but she is there as a ear to talk to and is dependant. She will always drop what she is doing if a pony comes to her to talk about anything really and she will give you her attention 100%. She needs a pony who compliments her and is accepting of her non-violent beliefs.

Last edited: