Stray! Love is in the Air! Breeding Raffle!

Brittlebear

New Arrival
D
Sorry about any redundant pinging with the Drop off Gallery I figured I should make a nice looking Gallery and remove the more clustered Drop off thread in the Group. Since I'm learning more and more about BS and loving it.

Stray Beasts

Resident
D
Mule Account
New Information added to the Certificate Thread:

The 5 stats to know:
  • Hit Points (HP) - Every pet starts with 10HP and for every point they spend in HP they get an additional 5HP points.
  • Strength (Str) - The measure of your pets brawn and endurance. Gives them a bonus to Strength based tasks.
  • Dexterity (Dex) - This displays your pets agility and grace. Gives them a bonus to Dexterity based tasks.
  • Intelligence (Int) - An indicator of your pets wit and quick-thinking. Gives them a bonus to Intellect based tasks.
  • Luck (Luk)- Sometimes you just get lucky, some pets just seem to get lucky a lot more then others.
    • You gain a 'lucky feature'- allows you to re-roll a die once per point you have in lucky, per event/RP.

Every pet gets 1 base stat based on their breed. As seen in the Breed stats spreadsheet here.
Beyond that you have 2 points to pick whatever you like your pet to specialize in.
Stats are maxed out at 3 points, as displayed at the top.

For people who have older certs you can get them updated with stats for your pets in the Cert update thread!

Last edited:

Stray Beasts

Resident
D
Mule Account
Update to the Breeding Section:

Statistics
Your pets will inherit one stat point of their parents.
Which stats point? That will be determine by RNG.
If your pet has a majority in one stat the odds increase they will get that stat.