Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Such Horrible Things (lobo X Cynical)

This area It was pure bliss to this erratic girl, Whispering willows was like sweet dreams to her. Horrid screams, creepy whispers, the surrounding areas where even better, for what would spook another only brought her childish giggles and longing sighs for more. Her name Is Cynical A mutated hybrid ghoulie she had such strange features that people who saw her often called her the devil of Nightmare Creek.

Her claws dug deep in to the mud and moss beneath her paws, she knew the area well for falls harvest was her home, she often traveled where other ponies dared not collecting things pony's avoided in preparation for orders she revived for things like the Skull Flower from death lake; However today she was on a leisurely Stroll threw whispering willows she didn't have company today but normal she would be by her twin sisters side, or at least near.

She frolics like a girl in love but instead she was more like a maniac running threw danger. she fears not, the chance to be lost, the shadows of lost town nor death lake.
fearless, erratic, and very cynical a name so fitting for this creature of falls harvest. she soon settled down beneath a willow with a sigh, doping to her side among the moss and leaves on the ground, she knew fall was approaching and she couldn't wait. " Night of terror approaches soon may the Alicorns delightful terror bestow upon the world nightmares so dark that I may sleep and escape the day and delight of Everchange." she said with a toothy grin. she was so tired of summer and spring was worse, her stomach churned with memories of hearts and hooves day.

(and just because i can)its in the title mwhaha

Last edited:

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

"Bored is the Little Wolf as he prowls for the next meal..." The large being muttered as his paw crushed the tiny skull on the ground. He stalked the forest in Fall's Harvest a rough hum and rumble as his tail swayed side to side. He had finished his latest hunt, it was a fun run for him...probably not so fun for his prey. He came to the river then stopped scenting something interesting. He looked back to his tail that had lifted to turn towards the new scent.

"Ah...a new little rabbit for us to play..." he rumbled before taking off towards the hanging willows. Slipping into the shadows like he preferred he came to stop at the sight of the female. "...what sort of rabbit is this I wonder?"

She lay content beneath the fleeting light of the moon as the leaves of the willow tree entrapped the light between its leaves and swaying branches. She was content - for now, her ears flickered as she listened to the whispers of the willow, What more could she ask for?

soon however her head shot up intrigued by the sound of bone crunching, she knew this sound well as she often chomped down on bone for the marrow within her eyes narrow gazing among the line of the trees and bushes among the bank of the waters, curious and eager to see what it was she arose to her feet. " who is there?"
she asked tail swaying a toothy grin crossing her face , she vanished in to the shadows her form taking the shape of the shadows around her that the willow tree had graced her with.

She made her way threw the shadows and closer to the sound, she appeared above in a tree branch peering down from above with a childish giggle " oh it looks like a ghoulie one cursed by the night just like me" she said gleefully she dangled her tail down booping the nose of his tail "I should fish, I might catch something nice~" she said as shecontinued to tease the tail only to pull it away if it should snap back.

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

The tail did indeed snap at the female's tail in turn. The male blinked as he chuckled darkly, turning his main head to follow the female into the tree. "So...what type of rabbit are you?" He turned to slowly follow after her. Not a climber at all, he merely stalked the base of the tree in his curiosity. The male hummed as he watched the female for a moment. Clearly this rabbit was different from others...but how so?

He glanced to his tail.
"The rabbit seems like one of us...but their tail is lacking..." His tail seemed to slowly nod in agreement. The two looking back to the female. "So...rabbit. What say you? Shall we fix the tail that lacks...or shall you entertain me another way?"

Last edited:
she rolled on to her side as she laid a paw beneath her head a grin forming across her face. Rabbit? she asked her self with a chuckle escaping her, now what in the right mind made him cal her rabbit she wondered, however the frown faded as she stuck out her tongue at him " Call me rabbit If you like, but I do have a name you know, However you may not touch my tail!" she added as she stooped dangling her tail and coiled it up near her back legs " I rather like my tail , it frightens points, they think I'm some kind of demon" she chuckled with delight amused with the thought of ponies fleeing from her. she jumped down into the shadow of the tree below, and squirmed her way in to his." You can call me cynical, I'm one of two, we are better as one. a duo of sisters." she crawled out of his shadow sliding between his legs and beneath his chin "what about you you big old hair ball who might you be?" she inquired

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D

The hulking ghoulie blinked a moment. His tail rumbling again in some sort of odd agreement with the twisted mind of its main body. "I am...Little Wolf..." the male answered slowly. Almost as if he wasn't sure who he was at the time. After a heartbeat he added on. "Lobo." The male took a moment to ghost a nuzzle against the female as she slid under his chin. It wasn't often he was shown any time of psychical contact that wasn't met with a bite. He jerked his head and body back from her like she had as soon as he realized what he had done.

The male growled as he tilted his head. "Then you are like us after all. Cynical." the name was a rumble. "I am usually with my brother, however he has left this wolf to hunt on his own for now." His tail would swing towards her laying on the ground almost like a puppy wanting to play.