Loyalty04
Happiness08

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 6 2 6 16
We are going to start with a restraining roll for Ghost because I don't want clash and want to get that in brawl
Going to use beauty and lore

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Alright, Ghost! Let's get to training." Lan held out his fingers to the scatterbug on his shoulder and grinned as tiny nubby feet marched onto his palm. So tiny. He strangled down the noise he wanted to make and brought the small bug down to the floor. "Okay. Just us today! Now, let's see what your moves are and we are going to do some retraining."

Lan clapped his hands, standing proudly. "Okay, let's start with a string shot!" he pointed at one of the targets. "Hit that. Ghost! String shot!" he called out.

He hummed watching the bug type, taking in his position and pose. "Okay, now lets go and do a tackle. Ghost! Tackle the target."

Lan coughed, keeping himself from laughing as the bug flung himself father then he ever thought the bug could even managed at the target and then clung to it with tiny sticky feet. Tiny nails? He wasn't sure but the bug was still on the top of the target and it was just so cute.

"Okay that is too adorable." He walked over and helped get the small bug off the target, stroking over the top of his itty bitty head. So bristly instead of fluffy. "Let's do that again."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lan returned to the training room with Ghost, setting it up to his needs. "Okay, Ghost let's get some training done. We are going to train you up so you can work with Christmas in kicking some pogey butt." He set the little bug down.

"We are going to start with some moves, okay? So first let's start with string shot." He motioned to the middle target. "Okay, string shot this one. Ghost, string shot." He commanded and nodded as the bug responded, shooting sticky silk at the target.

"Good job!" He said, smiling at the bug type. "Okay, lets go with this one next." He walked behind the targets and pointed at the far one, tapping it. "Ghost, String Shot." He called and watched the bug shoot out string.

"That is good!" Lan reached down, curling his fingers in the sticky silk, feeling the texture. "Good job! One more and we'll call it over with." He tapped the middle one again. "String shot!"

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Are we feeling beautiful today?" Lan questioned as they walked into the training room. "Today, we are going to do something different." He spun around, robe swaying around him in a colorful swirl. "We are going to work on communication with each other. Or at the very least getting use to each other." He set the tiny bug down.

"So I like dancing." It was a passion, the movement, the music, the feel of eyes on him and the roar of the crowd. He laughed, spinning in front of the bug. "I doubt you understand me, but today is just making sure you are comfortable with movement."

Ghost gave a near confused noise from his perch, watching the swirling colors.

"And I can keep track of you during my routines." Lan arched, leaning back grinning. "So it going to be an easy day."

Lan broke it down in routines, keeping a careful eye on Ghost and when the hour was done, he had worked up a sweat and he was reassured that Ghost wasn't going to freak out. Well at least with the movement, he would see how the bug reacted to music when they got the stereo shipped from home.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay Christmas," Lan brought the bulbasaur into the training room. "So I did some training with Ghost, but I should do a bit with you." He knelt, looking at her. "I know you are a little tank, but we could work on some accuracy." She did not hit as often as she could, and if they could fix that, Lan was certain she would be very much a force on the battle field and in explorations.

"So lets work on hitting some targets." He motioned to the lined up targets. "Let's start with a vine whip. I know you can do it Christmas! Lets hit those targets!" He pat the pokemon's bulb.

"Center target! Hit it hard." He ordered. "Christmas, vine whip."

She gave a low saur, considering, vines waving lazily before striking out, just missing the target.

"Good attempt! Try again!" Lan called, cheering her on as she continued to train.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Ready for some more training?" Lan asked, setting Christmas down on the training floor. "So we are going to do some more accuracy training." He scratched her bulb before moving to the targets, making sure they were set up correctly.

"Okay, let us start with Fairy Wind! " He called motioning to the target. "Make it glittery and gorgeous Christmas!" He cheered, clapping as Christmas cried out. "SAUUUR," and sent out glittery pink wind at the target hitting it.

"That was perfect! Great job, now do it again." Lan motioned to the farthest target. "Fairy Wind! Go and get it darling!" He clapped his hands, gleeful as it hit hard. "That is wonder. You did great!" That was much more accurate then when they started. "Alright, let's try some tackle attacks. I want you to hit the target as hard as you can. Smash it." Lan ordered, motioning to the center one. "Make it suffer!"

He watched as she ran at it and hit it over.