⨳ Available Pokémon & Eggs

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? no
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Sentret
Character wanting to adopt: Satine
Why does this character want this pokémon? Satine was always looking out for anything that was cute and in need of a good home. She is always one to give aid and love to any and all who wanted it, as it was the opposite of how she felt she grew up in life. Spoiled yes but loved, not so much. Giving a home to almost every pokemon she could possibly give, with the exception of some of the bug types/spider looking pokemon, she wants to make all of them happy and with loving homes. So seeing any pokemon in the center that need loving homes is more or less heart breaking to her.

What would the character tell the Facility their reason for adoption is?
"
Oh well you see sir and or madam I would love nothing more then to make sure that adorable, sweet baby has the best and most loved home it could ever have want for. When I saw those cute little ears, and that long fluffy tail I just knew that I would love to see them running free in the grass with me and helping plant berries or gathering flowers to put in both my hair and their hair! To sit in the sun and draw pictures of them playing around me and just...getting to be free and themselves, even if they are with me and I think of them as 'my' pokemon. I work with my pokemon and train and keep them, but I hate feeling like I am a slave owner or something. My pokemon are my best friends, and my companions. They keep me safe and I keep them loved. And that little fluff of a sentret looks like they would welcome all the love I have to give to a cute little face like that!" she says with a smile as she looks at the person questioning her about said pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Lucille has been swayed by this entry!

Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? y-yes...
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Sentret
Character wanting to adopt: [https://expeditions.poke.quest/trainer?t=52]Benji Dooley [/url]
Why does this character want this pokémon? Benji is looking for something comforting while they wait for their first Pokemon to come through quarantine. A Sentret would be perfect because it is a pack Pokemon, or at least that's how Benji would describe it. They need a group, a family, in order to feel more secure. And so does Benji. Plus it would be really nice to have another little buddy. Especially for the little Chingling that inexplicably followed Benji around and claimed them.

"Last time I was here, I adopted a cute little Chingling. I didn't think much of it because it kept following me around and even nested in my hair. But soon after taking it home, I noticed something was wrong. It was fidgety and scared. So, thinking it didn't actually like me, I brought it back here. When we arrived, if immediately left my arms and found a cute little Sentret in the corner. It seems like they knew each other, as the Sentret responded and seemed excited. My conclusion is that they are friends and dear to each other, so I'd like to adopt the Sentret as well. So they won't be separated again."
"I remember these two."

Lucille had viewed the application with a face of complete disinterest. It was his turn to review the papers and he had been notorious for his pickiness, which was something Ricky didn't contest too often. It didn't hurt to make sure future owners were just right, after all. So when he finally spoke and set an application to the side it was, frankly, a big deal.
"I will prepare them for rehoming. Please sign this paperwork."
Lucille had left the trainer to sign their papers as he collected the sentret, returning to finish his side once Benji was done and then handed the sentret delicately over.
Their journey together would finally begin.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Lucille is persuaded by this application.

Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon nope
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Pidove 1
Why does this character want this pokémon? She is all about the cute, adorable and simply pretty pokémon. She has a deep love for anything bird and fluffy, but also several water types. She loves making homemade bird toys and treats and loves having them help her plant or clean up while out and about. She is always looking to give pokémon that need a home, and want a home, the most loving and wonderful home she possibly can! She is a big green grass, plants and flowers person and almost any kind of pokemon that would also enjoy spending time outside with her in this environment she is happy to keep them and have them learn and do as much as possible with her while outside and enjoying life in the open air.

"Well you see I just moved out here to this area and as I was wandering around this beautiful enrichment center and getting familiar with all that is here I saw this adorable little pidove who just looked so sweet and like they wanted a new home! And well I miss my own pokémon so badly while I wait till they can come over, they are with my friend you see, and having this adorable baby to love on and train while I work on bringing my own over would just mean the world to me! Look at that adorable face!" She says as she looked back at the pidove. "They need a new home where they can eat treats and play with toys and start to learn everything, they can to become a big strong beautiful baby!" She said as she watched the pidove with loving eyes.
"Hm," was all Lucille had offered at first. He eyed their application with a hand over his chin, thoroughly reading and rereading, entirely ignoring her in the process. Hmmm. Hmmmm. His eyes slowly flicked up to look at her, scanned her, and then rolled back down to meticulously read and reread her application again.
It took all of a few minutes, complete with him not answering any of her questions or concerns. A long few minutes, for many. Finally, as if he had landed on an answer that had evaded him the entire time, he sighed lightly and dropped the application onto a nearby desk, scooping up papers with his other hand.
"Sign these, and I will return with your new pokemon and complete my side of things."
And with that Satin was left on her own as he collected the pidove and returned with them in his arms. Once the paperwork was entirely complete he wordlessly handed the pidove over and left to return to his duties.

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? Yes lol
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Eevee, please!
Character wanting to adopt: Sophia Donnelley
Why does this character want this pokémon?
It has been a rough first week for our pampered friend. Being trapped inside her impossibly tiny and... simplistic living quarters has left Sophie missing her comfortable life back home. Most of all, she misses her Pokemon. Back home, she has a full set of Eeveelutions that she specifically bred herself. This little one reminds her of home. Either way, it's an Eevee, Sophie's absolute favorite pokemon! How can she not apply for them?

Sophie's would hand over a well organized portfolio, complete with well documented papers for each of the Eevee she had previously raised. There is a folder for each, filled with documentation, awards and photos.

"As I hope my application packet shows, I am well versed in the Eevee line. The Donnelley family's pride and joy are the award winning contest Pokémon we raise. Now, while I may not have access to my family's ranch and nursery here, I do have their wealth of knowledge and," she would gesture to the cover page of the packet, where a resume like page could be referenced, "Almost fifteen years of specialized experience. Genuinely, I can not imagine a better place for a young Eevee to be raised." She would beam, pleased with herself, handing over a well designed business card with her name and contact information emblazoned upon it, "I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your consideration."

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? Yes
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Eevee
Character wanting to adopt: Takuto Yoshida

First off, this Pokemon is absolutely cute as all get out. Giving another pokemon a home would help him here at the island and soothe him while everything else is going on. They look extremely soft and those heterochromia eyes are just begging for someone to come scoop them up from this place an allow them to move about. Unable to go out to explore and unable to see his own pokemon is making him close up to others. So it would be a win win for him to get a suitable pokemon.

"Why do I want to adopt this beautiful pokemon?" Throwing a question back at them before continuing on, "Eevee's are a very special type of pokemon with many different types of evolutions and even if I don't evolve them, they would be a great companion for me. They are hardy and calming. Given the opportunity to get this pokemon would allow me access to exploring outside of Doveport when we get past all that is happening now. They can also help me focus on myself because they will be assisting me with helping not be so panicked." He would tap his foot, not in a hurry up sort of way but that of someone who was nervous about the interaction, "I mean look at them, they are practically begging to get out of here and explore Doveport and meet other people and pokemon. I want to be able to give them that and I feel with them by my side I can be a little more confident out of my comfort zone of just the dorms and around others. I appreciate you considering me for the Eevee and I look forward to hearing about the results."

Last edited:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? yes
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Scatterbug
Being someone who is constantly outside when the weather allows, and sometimes when it doesn't allow, Satine is always looking for pokemon to help her with taking care of everything she does while outside. She is rather selective about the bug pokemon she is interested in cause they can be creepy sometimes, but almost anything that turns into a butterfly or moth looking pokemon is a big yes for her! She would love to have the help of a cute little bug to help her along with the work she plans to do while on this island.

"Well you see I have not been able to find a lot of bugs that don't just completely freak me out a little bit. So when I saw this little scatterbug that needed a home here and knew that it would be the best friend at helping me tend the gardens and plants! Eventually when I evolve it into its Vivillion form it will be able to help me pollinate the flowers even better! Having at least one bug friend while I'm here on this island to help me care for all the plants I came here to learn about and take care of will be simply amazing! Going around with a small friend who can help me while I learn about this beautiful island will just simply be so much fun!" she said as she smiled. "Getting to know the strange bugs on this island and how all the new pokemon here interact and affect, as well as how they are effected, the lands all around will be some of the most exciting things I could ever think to do with my life! Its why I joined the URA to begin with! Learning the ecological benefit the island and the pokemon have with each other here would be the most fascinating thing I could do with me life seeing as there's already so many different things this island has to offer then I could ever have expected!" she said with a bright smile.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? weedle
Character wanting to adopt: Thrud
Thrud is always wanting to help build a good strong team. She likes to have strong and reliable pokemon around to help her explore and gather information she wants. She likes to have dependable and amazing pokemon that will help her defend those that need to be protected should she find someone in need of help. The eventual evolved form of Weedle is something she would enjoy working with to help further her experience and knowledge of everything around her. Gathering plants and learning about their nutritional and medical properties is something that really wants to work on.

"Well you see while I'm waiting for all my other pokemon to come over eventually I'm looking to work on training up some wonderful examples of Pokemon from this island. That weedle has a lot of potential I can see it just by looking at them. I think that training it up and getting to know what sort of differences to expect between the evolutionary lines of normal weedles and the ones found here on Nauwillian would be quite the amazing journey." she said as she crossed one leg over the other, ankle resting on her knee. "I love a good pokemon that can defend themselves, and while weedle is small now and has a lot to learn I know that eventually it will become quite the amazing specimen for what this island has to offer and I would love to help you, and myself of course, see what sort of potential this little one is capable of." she said with as pleasant of a smile as she could muster without it turning into her normal grimace of contempt.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? Yes lol
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Eevee, please!
Character wanting to adopt: Sophia Donnelley
It has been a rough first week for our pampered friend. Being trapped inside her impossibly tiny and... simplistic living quarters has left Sophie missing her comfortable life back home. Most of all, she misses her Pokemon. Back home, she has a full set of Eeveelutions that she specifically bred herself. This little one reminds her of home. Either way, it's an Eevee, Sophie's absolute favorite pokemon! How can she not apply for them?

Sophie's would hand over a well organized portfolio, complete with well documented papers for each of the Eevee she had previously raised. There is a folder for each, filled with documentation, awards and photos.

"As I hope my application packet shows, I am well versed in the Eevee line. The Donnelley family's pride and joy are the award winning contest Pokémon we raise. Now, while I may not have access to my family's ranch and nursery here, I do have their wealth of knowledge and," she would gesture to the cover page of the packet, where a resume like page could be referenced, "Almost fifteen years of specialized experience. Genuinely, I can not imagine a better place for a young Eevee to be raised." She would beam, pleased with herself, handing over a well designed business card with her name and contact information emblazoned upon it, "I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your consideration."
Lucille is swayed by this applicant! The eevee will be in good hands with Sophia Donnelley, he hopes, but he'll be sure to check in periodically for the next few weeks.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Give me that pokémon!
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Scatterbug
Being someone who is constantly outside when the weather allows, and sometimes when it doesn't allow, Satine is always looking for pokemon to help her with taking care of everything she does while outside. She is rather selective about the bug pokemon she is interested in cause they can be creepy sometimes, but almost anything that turns into a butterfly or moth looking pokemon is a big yes for her! She would love to have the help of a cute little bug to help her along with the work she plans to do while on this island.

"Well you see I have not been able to find a lot of bugs that don't just completely freak me out a little bit. So when I saw this little scatterbug that needed a home here and knew that it would be the best friend at helping me tend the gardens and plants! Eventually when I evolve it into its Vivillion form it will be able to help me pollinate the flowers even better! Having at least one bug friend while I'm here on this island to help me care for all the plants I came here to learn about and take care of will be simply amazing! Going around with a small friend who can help me while I learn about this beautiful island will just simply be so much fun!" she said as she smiled. "Getting to know the strange bugs on this island and how all the new pokemon here interact and affect, as well as how they are effected, the lands all around will be some of the most exciting things I could ever think to do with my life! Its why I joined the URA to begin with! Learning the ecological benefit the island and the pokemon have with each other here would be the most fascinating thing I could do with me life seeing as there's already so many different things this island has to offer then I could ever have expected!" she said with a bright smile.
Lucille seems to take his time considering Satine, which leads to a long and stretched silence. Eventually, with a flick of his hand her way, he beckons her to accept the forms he has on his desk.
He mentions something about bringing them in when they evolve so he can note any differences between regional and imported scatterbug.

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Newbie request coming through!
Have you won another pokémon yet? Yes
Have you applied for a character yet? Yes
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile

Have you won another pokémon yet? No!
Have you applied for a character yet No!
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum Yess
Which pokémon type would you like Grass! (Bulbasaur !!)

TheFinalFinalBoss

Station Visitor
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? No
Have you applied for a character yet? Yes
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes
Which pokémon type would you like? Bulbasaur

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Give me that pokémon!
Do you have more than six pokémon? No? I have exactly 6 tho. |D
Which pokémon do you want to adopt? Shiny Weedle
Character wanting to adopt: Gale Creed
To be honest, she didn't at first. But she had been looking for a companion for Muffins, as he'd started chewing the curtains again and none of her other Pokémon were really on-par with his level of... ahem... genius. She had no idea that her little green Weedle would spot the pink one and be instantly smitten, and she had to give it a try.

Gale would sigh, elbows on the counter, and lock eyes with the front desk clerk.
"Look, I get the whole... exploring thing is the main focus but... I gotta keep my Pokémon happy too, you know? and Muffins-... HEY! NO!" The aforementioned critter would be chewing paperwork, and she would be quick to lift him from the paper and tug it from him, a corner nibbled from it before she slid it back across the desk and rubbed her temple with her free hand. She'd look at the little green bug, a softening of her features just barely noticeable before she sat him on her shoulder and kept a firm grip on him.
She grimaced and lifted her shoulder with a tilt of her head, "Muffins.... is getting destructive rather than productive, since none of my bigger guys want to play nice with him. this bug might stare into the abyss but I've seen him stare at that little pink Weedle and you could see the gears grinding in there for once. I think they might be a good fit for one another, and heck, maybe that one can give him the boost towards levelling and evolving too, that'd be something to write about, the bonus of good connections between Pokémon?"

TinyCat9502

New Arrival
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? (this doesn't disqualify you)
No
Have you applied for a character yet?
No
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum?
Currently Going through (Having a friend help me understand.)
Which pokémon type would you like?
Bulbasaur (Grass)

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? not yet
Have you applied for a character yet? not yet
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yes, several months ago, but I'm going to re-read it today :3
Which pokémon type would you like? Torchic/fire

Have you won another pokémon yet? No (payment pend on an rlc mon!)
Have you applied for a character yet? Working on it!
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? Yup!
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile please!

ArrowAnubis

Station Visitor
D
Have you won another pokémon yet? No
Have you applied for a character yet? Not yet but soon
Have you read through the Documents and Information subforum? I sure have :3
Which pokémon type would you like? Totodile!