Warriors: Cats of the Sun - Major Updates + Breeding Event p.176

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
You thought that was the only dice game we had for one day, didn't you... But wait, there's more!

Kit 2 || Kit 3 || Kit 5 || Kit 6

Coming to you from Dawnglow (belloblossom) and Finchpaw (pyrrh) of MountainClan, we have four kittens who have escaped and are running around so fast their parents can't keep up! Maybe if you help wrangle these kits back to their parents' embrace, you'll be able to take one home with you later! With the exception of myself and pyrrh, who already have kits from this litter, anyone can participate in this game!

Each of these kits have an assigned number to roll. If you only want to win a particular kit, please declare that in bold at the start each post that you roll for, so that way, if you roll another kit's number, I'll know that you want to forfeit whatever kit you rolled in order to keep rolling and to try and win your preferred kit. Do keep in mind that if you choose to pass on a kit, your favorite may still get rolled by someone else in game.

Please wait 5 minutes before your rolls or wait until another user has posted above you, before you roll again. Please tag or quote me (belloblossom) with the link to your winning post if you roll a kitten number! You will be using the RNG to generate numbers between 1 and 600! Which numbers? These numbers:

Kit 2 - 375
Kit 3 - 125
Kit 5 - 590 Has been won by ChexaRain!
Kit 6 - 486 Has been won by Lunar Fea!

This game will end on July 7th @ 5pm PST/ 8pm EST or until all of the kits have been won! Please note: you can only win one kitten from this game!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 600
Res: 497
I'm tryin for em ALL, BABY

that is, to say, that I want one of them and I am not particular as to which one HAHAHA

Kit 2 - 375
Kit 3 - 125
Kit 5 - 590
Kit 6 - 486

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 600
Res: 572
WOOHOO let's go! Everybody is being rolled for!
Kit 2 - 375
Kit 3 - 125
Kit 5 - 590
Kit 6 - 486