Weylin's Breedings and Bribes [OPEN]

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom + PeterPan_da144
Mother:

Father:

Lore: (from Thunderfoot's perspective) Wooing Bearwhisker had been difficult for Thunderfoot, not because she was stubborn or shy, but because her older (smaller) brother, Thornstrike, was a, appropriately, a thorn in his side whenever he tried. Sure, Thunderfoot was nice to everyone, but that didn't mean he was flirting with everyone. He could hardly defend himself, when Thornstrike seemed to take any slight from him as a personal attack.

Why, they couldn't even go on a patrol on their own without Thornstrike butting in and coming along with them. In the end, it was good that they had a third member for the patrol, as they had to fight off a fox! They barely made it out in the end, but afterwards, it seemed as though Thornstrike was able to look more favorably on Thunderfoot for his aid during the patrol. Thunderfoot was just doing what any warrior would've done, but if it got him closer to the lovely Bearwhisker at last, then he was more than happy for the added boon.

RP Log: Here - Not sure if this counts since it has a third cat in it, but I figured I'd try.
Blessing: n/a
Notes: Yes please for throwbacks!

Bribe Amount: 50c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom x PeterPan_da144
Mother:

Father:

Lore: Brutus and Miser, two sourpussycats to the core, met when Miser was stll a kittypet and somehow they were able to find some companionship in one another for a while. Now that Miser's left the Twolegplace to become the Head Farmer of the Garden Colony, who knows what might happen to the kits that get raised there.

RP Log: n/a
Notes: <3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom x PeterPan_da144
Mother:

Father:

Lore: Badgerstripe was the daughter of a leader and she was going to do everything she thought proper and right for a leader's daughter to be. Why, maybe if she stayed on the straight and narrow, she might become her father's deputy one day and become Badgersun of MountainClan if she worked hard enough! She scorned her siblings for taking loner mates, but as moons passed, Badgerstripe became increasingly aware of how lonely she was feeling, focusing solely on her work to among the best warriors of the clan.

Imagine her surprise, when this puff of a cat scampered into her life. Pollen was a ball of nerves when she found him - she didn't have the heart to chase this cat off the territory, so she invited him in... into the Clan, and into her heart.

Notes: Throwbacks are a-okay for this couple!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom x Nym
Mother:

Father:

Lore: Sandstripe was once a kittypet called Purrfect, who lived a perfect life with a perfect pair of Twolegs and was perfectly pampered... And she was perfectly through with it. She escaped her home and found herself to be perfectly miserable, having no skills for hunting whatsoever, despite her easy camoflauged stripes among the tall grasses. Fortunately, she came across another she-cat, Palepaw, who was having a miserable time of it, but Palepaw was able to hunt and Purrfect was determined to stick to her new friend like a bur.

They traveled up the mountain together, swapping their life stories and becoming ever closer. It was through Palepaw that Purrfect learned about Clan life and while the desolate drought-ridden clan they were going to didn't sound inviting, Purrfect had long since decided that she wasn't going to let Palepaw make the journey alone. Upon the completion of their journey, both she-cats settled into MountainClan and while Purrfect, taking the name Sandpaw and later, Sandstripe upon her warrior ceremony, was happy for the company, she was happier for her friend, now mate, to be at her side, always.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom x Nym
Mother:

Father:

Lore: A tomcat loner who took a journey up the mountain on the instinct that he'd find a higher calling meets a spiritual healer who can talk to her ancestors. In which a paladin meets a priest, and romance blossoms shortly thereafter.

Bribe Amount: 100c

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Breeding!

Usernames: belloblossom x Blinded By Silence
Mother:

Father:

Lore: n/a

Notes: Throwbacks are a-okay for this breeding!

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Custom Cat!
username: ChexaRain
Fur Preference: CC
Eyelashes: Yes & No [Gray is yes]
Growing: CC
Edits?: CC
Specific Requests: CC. They're identical [besides the eyelashes & eye color]. See note.
Inspiration:

Notes:
The original markings are the certed cat, but usually I tell people to do whatever they want as long as the overall concept comes thru. Accuracy doesn't matter, but I tend to be partial to markings more like the 2-tailed & Jokoa ref [images 3 & 4], or "tribal-like" if you want my input. The ONLY reason I'm questing both is because I don't have both in the same shop and they're supposed to be twins and I'd like to have them at the same time for once. XDD

Bribe: 100c each; 200c for both.

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Semi Custom Cat!
username: Revel
Fur Preference: cc (no persian face please)
Eyelashes: cc
growing: cc
inspiration:

notes: if you add the wings marking, can you blend it more with the rest of the cat please? so a peachy colour instead?

Bribe: 150 credits

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Breeding!

Usernames: kovak x belloblossom
Mother:

Father:

Lore:

RP Log:
Blessing:
Notes: