Wholesome Chat

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I get Imgur is refusing to connect on both recent images you just shared. Not sure if it's just me or what. Just letting you know. ^^
Eh. Yeah. Not sure what that's about. Blaming imgur really, they're dropping support for a lot things and I've seen the same on reddit recently.
I'll probably quit using them altogether soon.

Have some kittens instead.

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Eh. Yeah. Not sure what that's about. Blaming imgur really, they're dropping support for a lot things and I've seen the same on reddit recently.
I'll probably quit using them altogether soon.

Have some kittens instead.

I see, I haven't had much problem with imgur yet. What do you plan to use if you quit?

Hahahaha!!!
Why erectial disfunction though??? xD

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I see, I haven't had much problem with imgur yet. What do you plan to use if you quit?

Hahahaha!!!
Why erectial disfunction though??? xD
For hosting? I use my own.
For browsing? Wherever what I lurk uses, I guess?

Have you ever been in the middle of something and have a cat demand your attention? Yeeeah.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Wait how do you host on your own?
Mm, I see makes sense.

Hahahaha! Oh no, that's just such a bad time to want attention.
I'm confused, I guess. You meant my images or whatever I want to link to online, right?

It is. Yep.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
You are a magician for I do not know how one hosts a website. ;o
Ohh. Well in that case for us it's a bit of a complex mess involving setting up domains, web server itself and its operating system, and other technical bits. For freer things I think Amazon might let you have a box to play with though I haven't been searching for something like that for a long time. :unsure:

I am quite bad at most explains, sorry.

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Ohh. Well in that case for us it's a bit of a complex mess involving setting up domains, web server itself and its operating system, and other technical bits. For freer things I think Amazon might let you have a box to play with though I haven't been searching for something like that for a long time. :unsure:

I am quite bad at most explains, sorry.
Sounds like a hassle tbh. XD
You're fine no worries.