Search results

  1. Melomar

    Melomar's Lair

    Kenzo dragon || adult familiar || adult [ no familiar ] Kenzo and brother Saburo came from a pokémon fusion game in Winter 2022, hybridized by mienshao, dreigon, and sigilyth. He is a Dark type dragon.
  2. Melomar

    Melomar's Lair

    Heartsleeves and Fruitcake dragon || adult familiar || adult Heartsleeves came from a game in 2022 Valentines Day and Fruitcake came from a 2022 Easter game. Heartsleeves has heterochromia.
  3. Melomar

    Melomar's Lair

    Kovpha and Lime dragon || CYO | adult familiar || adult Kovpha comes from the shop's first CYO event. Lime comes from a Birthday 2023 roll. (I am not sure whose birthday it was for, though.
  4. Melomar

    Melomar's Lair

    Murmurwind dragon || adult familiar || none [ no familiar ] Murmurwind was found... not sure. Investigating!
  5. Melomar

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    Hello everyone!
  6. Melomar

    Certing Thread

    I AM SO SORRY 😂💚 Dragon and Fauns Uncert Link: https://i.postimg.cc/L6dHLQDr/021e.png Pet's Name: Kovpha Owner's Name: Melomar Colorist: Zakiax Background: Castle If adult dragon post what starting spell you would like them to have: Fire Ball Dragon and Fauns Uncert Link...
  7. Melomar

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    G'morning Koi! :3 So beautiful! <3
  8. Melomar

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    Winter the vulpix in your sig is so cute. I keep staring at the colors... The other day I was heading back into town and the hills were those colors. On the sunny, rainy side they were green and on the rain shadow side they were red. It was mesmerizing. I don't think a photograph could have...
  9. Melomar

    DaD (Halloween Event! Hiring!)

    *Flaaaaaiiillllls through the thread*
  10. Melomar

    [Free Raffle] A small group of travelers [OVER!]

    I Have a Home Username: Melomar Preferences: mushroom reindeer pixie, mistletoe pixie, gingerbread unicorn
  11. Melomar

    ✦ ᗒPokémon Expeditionsᗕ ✦ ⋖Beyond the Horizon⋗ ✦ [Many System Overhauls!]

    💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚 🐸 💚
  12. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    Eee! :D
  13. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    Looking forward to seeing that poke-fusion dragon!
  14. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    I will try to make it to the stream this weekend. <3
  15. Melomar

    Sun Chasers :: Come Join the Flock! V-Day grams!

    I want to soar! Username: Melomar Gender: Male Inspiration/color palette:
  16. Melomar

    Melo's Mellow Mallow Marsh

    Certs: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/certs/112c.png Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/uncerts/112c.png DarkSeaGreen Full Name: Yaxha Greenwater Meaning: - Yaxha (yah shuh) means "green water." The joke is Greenwater Greenwater like green iguanas are Iguana iguana. I know, it's rather...
  17. Melomar

    🐉The Dragon Realms🐉

    A little of this, and a Little of that Username: Melomar (Melomar#7227) Pokemon to Fuse: Element: Hm... Dark? Pose: Standing One thing you wish this fusion will have: Whiskers (similar Mienshao's) One thing you do not want this fusion to have: Hydreigon's frill (actually that would be cool)...
  18. Melomar

    ▶ The Resolution Sphere Event

    Name: Melomar Task 8: Write about or draw the perfect venue for a new year's party Entry: The perfect venue for a New Years party would be the living room playing video games or watching The Slayers, or both, while buzzed. Just enough alcohol to laugh at every little joke. It gets the New...
  19. Melomar

    ▶ The Resolution Sphere Event

    Name: Melomar Task 6: Write a menu for a new year's party, including at least four dishes/drinks Entry: Appetizers: buffalo wings, crab rangoon, sandwich rolls (vegan or vegetarian) Entrees: come with soup (chicken noodle, bean, beef noodle, coconut) and salad (chef, club, veggie), filet...
Top