Name: Melomar
Task 2: Write or draw a picture about something you enjoy about winter
Entry: I love freezing fog. Frozen water particles in the fog and gather on every surface to form delicate, intricate, ice sculptures. My favorites form on tree branches turning the tree’s canopy into a...
Name: Melomar
Task 3: Write or draw a picture about how one of your ponies would spend their new year celebration
Entry: Birthday Blitz loves parties! They aren’t just a party-goer, they live to create the party. If it’s a big New Years bash, you can bet Birthday Blitz spent some amount of...
Name: Melomar
Task 12: What sort of events (rp, writing, drawing, tasks) would you like to see more of in 2022?
Entry: I love RP and writing, but I want to do more drawing too! This tasks game is nice too. I love seeing franken streams best, though!
Name: Melomar
Task 11: What was your favorite pony you've seen created in 2021?
Entry: I haven’t seen any made this last year but out of my favorite ponies dropped from the past year, Manny Eyes (by Rozey) would have to be the top of my list.
Task 1
Name: Melomar
Task 1: Write a resolution for the new year
Entry: I know I’ve been absent in the discord most of 2021, and am still very quiet, so my resolution is to try to be more active in Everchange over the course of this year.
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/certs/087b.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/uncerts/087b.png
GoldenRod
Full Name: Chick "Peep" Pie
Meaning:
- Chick is the name he has been called since he was little. He still is little and he doesn't mind the name, so he kept it.
- Peep is the...
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/certs/086c.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/uncerts/086c.png
SteelBlue
Full Name: "Sand" Piper Pie
Meaning:
- Sand loves the beach. Also I chose it because "Sand Piper" which is a type of shore bird.
- Piper I chose because she loves the flute, and...
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/rozeybear/certs/087c.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/rozeybear/uncerts/087c.png
OrangeRed
Full Name: Mercy Clayfoot
Meaning:
- First name refers to that bit of kindness, though it can also be an irony
- Clayfoot refers to a fall from grace, "clay feet," and this...
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/certs/058c.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/uncerts/058c.png
BlueViolet
Full Name: Lavender "Bunny" Fields
Meaning:
- First name is for the color and the flower, lavender.
- Nickname is for her rabbit-like appearance from the lop ears.
- Surname is...
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/certs/096c.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/livewire/uncerts/096c.png
Brown
Full Name: Akuji
Meaning: "dead and awake"
Breed: Dragon
Morphs: Cat and Owl
Mutations: None
Pronouns: he/him/his
Alignment: Evi Spring
Job: Harassing the living Shaman and...
Certs: http://nymrealm.com/onelittlejay/certs/002c.png
Uncerts: http://nymrealm.com/onelittlejay/uncerts/002c.png
LightBlue
Full Name: Winter Frosting
Meaning:
- Winter was supposed to be born in that season. Their parents were very particular. They also wanted a girl, but they didn't get one...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.