Everchange

▷ Claims and Power Approvals

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Lady Toxicity

Powers:
  1. Silent Wings - For up to an hour, she can fly without her wings causing any sound. This effect ends as soon as she lands and needs a 8hr recharge before she can use it again.
  2. Wings of Shadow - For up to 20 minutes, she can cover herself and one other pony in a shadowy cover which masks their features from the view of others. She must be covering the other pony with one of her wings for this power to take effect. She can only use this power once a day.
  3. Stage Whisper - She can direct a whisper to up to two other ponies at a time from a distance of up to ten feet away. No one else in her vicinity would be able to hear her whispering, if they are not the recipient of this ability. She can only use this power once a day.

@polliwoggi

SSBrosB

Long-Term Resident
D
I know it's 2 days early but wanted to do so I don't forget

Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Sunshine

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

@sharkberrypizza

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Tannin

Powers:
  1. Perfect Tea For You: Knows the perfect type of tea for a pony he is talking to. Must be talking to the pony to work. Knows the type of tea, how long to brew it, and if additions (sugar, milk, etc) are needed.
  2. Strong Tea: An unfortunate power that makes any tea Tannin brews himself really strong. He can cut back the brewing time or use less leaves but it'll always come out strong.
  3. Shadow Storage: Allows Tannin to store items in his shadow. So far the only items he's been able to store are tea related items (tea cups, pots, tea leaves, etc). Has to be in his shadow and items can break while stored there if they are not stored in a sealed container to prevent breaking. Items will be forced out if bright light is shined on it.
  4. Delightful Smell: Tannin smells like a wonderfully brewed pot of tea (tea scent depends on his mood). He cannot turn this off and it is only in a 5 foot radius around him.

@polliwoggi

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Claiming Power!

Domain desired: Video Gamers [Refreshing the older claim since it's a WIP~]

I understand it is my responsibility to renew this claim if I don't acquire the alicorn within 60 days!

@sharkberrypizza

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Starlight Alicorn Therapy Kiss!

Domain desired: Snowflakes
Pony: (link to uncert or state how it has been ordered)

Powers:
  1. Frost Breath Her breath is always cool but can exhale a breath cool enough to chill a soda can on demand. Has to wait an hour between uses.
  2. Custom Snow Once a day, she can create up to 5 designs for snowflakes by cutting them out of paper or drawing them.
  3. Soft Flurry Once a day, she can summon a small snow flurry using any of the custom snowflakes she has created. This will summon a light dusting of snow in a 100 ft radius of her.

@polliwoggi

Last edited:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Queen Venmity

Powers:
  1. Silver Tongue - When speaking with Queen Venmity, ponies find themselves to be much more impressionable. This ability allows the queen to sway ponies' opinions/actions in his favor. He cannot control them, but it is more like the ponies talking to him feel an underlying urge to please him. Comparable feeling to having a toddler tugging on your shirt trying to gain your attention during a conversation. (The lower his energy, the weaker this effect.)

2. Thorn-Colored Glasses - This power allows Queen Venmity to haze over things that don't quite add up in ponies' eyes and shifts their focus. Ponies in his presence during the use of this power are suddenly captivated by Venmity's looks and charm, their negative emotions and feelings towards him now foggy and pushed to the back of their mind. This effect doesn't last long, five minutes at maximum, but gives him just enough time to smooth things over or get out of dodge before things turn sour. This affects 10 ponies maximum at one time, and at its full capacity can only be used twice a day.

3. Fight For Me - Changelings, specifically within his own hive, gain a boost of confidence and energy lasting anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is strongest when first cast, with the effects dwindling over time. This is helpful for any possible battles or rows that the queen manages to get himself in. Fight For Me has a cooldown time of 5 hours and again, can only be used twice per day.

@polliwoggi update since i had an oops and never reposted ^^;

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Approving this one since it was previously approved <3
🐸
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Queen Venmity

Powers:
  1. Silver Tongue - When speaking with Queen Venmity, ponies find themselves to be much more impressionable. This ability allows the queen to sway ponies' opinions/actions in his favor. He cannot control them, but it is more like the ponies talking to him feel an underlying urge to please him. Comparable feeling to having a toddler tugging on your shirt trying to gain your attention during a conversation. (The lower his energy, the weaker this effect.)

2. Thorn-Colored Glasses - This power allows Queen Venmity to haze over things that don't quite add up in ponies' eyes and shifts their focus. Ponies in his presence during the use of this power are suddenly captivated by Venmity's looks and charm, their negative emotions and feelings towards him now foggy and pushed to the back of their mind. This effect doesn't last long, five minutes at maximum, but gives him just enough time to smooth things over or get out of dodge before things turn sour. This affects 10 ponies maximum at one time, and at its full capacity can only be used twice a day.

3. Fight For Me - Changelings, specifically within his own hive, gain a boost of confidence and energy lasting anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is strongest when first cast, with the effects dwindling over time. This is helpful for any possible battles or rows that the queen manages to get himself in. Fight For Me has a cooldown time of 5 hours and again, can only be used twice per day.

@polliwoggi update since i had an oops and never reposted ^^;

BelladonnaS

Station Visitor
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Phantom

Powers:
  1. Invisible: This ability allows this Pony to go Invisible.
    Effect time and limit: this time doesn't have a limit.
  2. Invisible touch: This ability makes other ponies Invisible.
    Effect time and limit: this ability can be used on a max of 6 ponies and only last for 10 mins.

@polliwoggi

Moonie

Veteran
D
Venus Help-Me Chain!
Pony: Here

Powers:

1. [*] Let Me Be Your Eyes: Through Magic, This Alicorn can connect with another pony to allow sigh through her eyes. If target pony is blind or does not have eyes, Theia looses her ability to see while channeling her magic. She can do this for 8 hours a day.
    [*] In Darkness, There is Light: Enhances a ponies night vision. A Pony can see darkness as if the darkness were dim light, so areas of darkness are only lightly obscured as far as that pony is concerned. However, the pony can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. Can be cast twice a day per pony.
  2. Divine Sight: This Alicorn can see beyond the range of normal sight, up to three times the normal range of the pony. It requires focus and using for too long causes headaches. This ability last as long as she can maintain the focus.
  3. Stunning Stare: Induce debilitating effects with one's stare. Target pony muscles seize as if paralyzed. Eye contact must be maintained, once she blinks the stare is broken.

For the first power would it be possible to perhaps connect two ponies?
So for example, Alicorn x Pony1 - Pony1 can see from Alicrons POV and vis versa
I was thinking also Alicorn x Pony1 x Pony2, where Alicorn swaps the perspective of Pony 1 and Pony 2

I was also thinking Sight as the Domain
@polliwoggi

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Moon Healing Awakening!

Pony: Blackburn

Powers:
  1. Blight Touch
    • Inflicts his blight to living things by touch.
      • Causes black vein like marks and stinging pain to radiate from the place of contact.
      • Effect on Flora: Marking creep across it slowly killing it. Larger or resilient plants can survive but are left marked/scarred.
      • Effect on Fauna: Causes a stinging nettle like pain and irritation in the area where the markings have spread. While uncomfortable, it has no lasting effects and both pain and markings will fade within 1-2 hours.
      • This ability has no effect on non living materials.
    • This ability is strongly tied to his emotional state. When he is upset it becomes harder to control what he inflicts his blight upon.
  2. Night Eyes
    • The ability to see in the dark.
    • Doesn't see color in the dark.

@polliwoggi