▷ New Years' Delusion

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Amaretto

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Yami

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Stunkdour

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Pierrette

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Emoyama

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Woods Lamp

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Whimsy the Marvelous

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Lunaria Meteōros

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 18 18
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Chai Birch

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Negative Exposure