Group events

Everchange

▷ Tiny Treats! [ Personality Contest ]

1. Edited Earth ( Lollipop, Bracelet ) By Weylin
2. Edited Earth ( Fedora, Tie ) By Weylin
3. Earth By Weylin
4. Earth By Weylin

End Date - May 19th, 10pm

Hello Hello! Guess who got to color ponies? Weylin! Guess who gets to make them official ponies?!?!, yup, Weylin again! I don't believe it either, but here we are. And. believe it or not, I have very real ponies to give out to you shop goers! So, without more of my babbling, we'll get into it!

This is a simple personality contest, many of you have played them before. But, if you haven't, here's
How to Play
- Take the form below and fill it out.
- You can fill out one for each pony, but you may only win one.
- Names are NOT required and can be blank.
- No more than 4-5 sentences, please ( Please, please.. ).
- Baskets are the adults children, but the relationship is up to you all as well as if its ooc or ic.
- I ( Weylin ) will be judging after the end date.
- You may edit your post up until I close the thread.
- Have fun!

And here is your
Form
Code:
[b]I Want Some Candy!
Username:[/b] Your User
[b]Pony Name:[/b] TBD or Name ( Can change )
[b]Pony You Want:[/b] 1,2,3,4
[b]Personality:[/b] A blurb about who they'll be!\
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] Anything else you'd like to say!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Joshuality
Pony Name: TBD
Pony You Want: 4
Personality: A sourpuss! They feel estranged from their family. Not in a serious way, but in the same way an edgy teenager with strict parents might.
Anything Else?: FIRST WEY BBIES OMG SO CUTE- Ahem... Very nice <3

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
ChexaRain
Pony Name: TBD; Danny something, I'll think of one...
Pony You Want: 2
Personality: Talks like an old time radio. Definitely went out for milk and smokes and never came back and quickly turns a corner if they see someone who might drag them back.
Anything Else?: -R2D2 screaming-

I Want Some Candy!
Username:
ArtificialJellyfish
Pony Name: Licorice Vine
Pony You Want: 1
Personality: Constantly on a sugar high and bouncing off the walls. Probably not the most attentive parent but tries their best despite being a big kid themselves. Would rather be friends with their kiddos than a parent.
Anything Else?: -happy jello gif-

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username: Reoakee
Pony You Want: 3
Personality: Mostly shy but can be bold when it comes to their beloved family. They want to be around their family and tend to avoid strangers. Still they would like to make friends one day. It would take someone who was more outspoken to break down their walls.
Anything Else?: Gorgeous ponies

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
belloblossom
Pony Name: Morose Morel
Personality: "Babe, I'm a fun-gi, I swear!" With a fondness for standup and beat poetry, this eligible bachelor isn't ready to be a parent - he's not even sure how it happened. Ugh, he hates magic.
Anything Else?: Thanks for the chance and congrats on becoming a colorist here - it's so exciting!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
belloblossom
Pony Name: Candy Cap
Personality: A fashionista inspired by food. They loved candy necklaces that you could eat and wear and they want to promote that sort of whimsy in the fashion they go on to make.
Anything Else?: <3 <3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
belloblossom
Pony Name: Candy Buttons
Personality: A sweet candymaker who enjoys doing large candy in particular. They have a bone to pick with ponies who buy their large candy only to break it. These customers will find out they aren't so sweet after all.
Anything Else?: <3 <3 <3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
belloblossom
Pony Name: Truffle
Personality: A smooth-talker when it comes to charming other ponies. This stud has a way with words and no one can deny it. Who knows how many ponies will fall to their charms. Who knows if their charms have mal intent behind them.
Anything Else?: Thanks again for the game!

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Reoakee
Personality: Energetic and confident they are ready to take on the world and can't be held back by anything.
Anything Else?: Nope previous statement of Gorgeous ponies stands

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Bluedemonwolf
Pony Name: Barrett
Personality: A troublemaker through and through. Barrett is highly curious, smart, and doesn't let anything get in his way of doing what he wants, when he wants. The world is shades of grey for this guy and he knows how to operate in it.
Anything Else?: Amazing ponies! Can't wait to see what the baskets pop into. <33

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Bluedemonwolf
Pony Name: Tony Greyson
Personality: A pony who acts, talks, and walks like a typical mobster from back in the day. Tony is a tough guy who has seen some things. He's secretly an undercover detective who's working on a case of tracking down some infamous mobsters and criminals so shhhh don't let the bad guys know. 🤫
Anything Else?: Again love these ponies!

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Nym
Pony Name: Reckless Battery
Personality: Reckless is from a biker family and grew up surrounded by the "rough and tough" crowd. It surprised everyone when they showed more interest in making and selling candy, but Reckless still bears their families spunk and bite. While they're likely to make sweets for the local neighborhood kids and give lemonade to the roofers, Reckless Battery is also just as likely to smash someone's teeth in for disrespecting them.
Anything Else?: Congrats on your hiring! I'm so excited to have you!

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
I Want Some Candy!
Username:
Nym
Pony Name: Lights Out
Personality: Lights Out doesn't like to think too hard. In fact, they tend to go through life instinct first and head empty, getting them in a ton of trouble and sticky situations along the way. It's fun, though! Life is more enjoyable when you don't know what's coming next... right? Booksmart but unlikely to use it, Lights Out makes a conscious choice in the way they live.
Anything Else?: Second entryyyyyy