Warriors: Cats of the Sun

● ○ | Nym's Den | ○ ●

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod

Hello, and welcome to my journal!
I'll do my best to keep information updated, but poke me if I'm missing any family links.
Each journal will have a small section showing availability for plots, breedings, clans, etc.
I have a plot journal that is meant more to quickly glance at who is where, so check that out and use my journal to fill in any information gaps!

[
Plot Journal]

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
「◈◈ — About」
  • I work a lot. I own another shop (Everchange) that is my full-time job and also work in several other places. I don't get to play much in a world I don't own or know everything behind the scenes. I tend to use this shop to let loose and let the younger me that never got over drama plots run free. As a result, I tend to develop my characters by ear. I vastly prefer plots that unravel through RP or in-character plotting and super am open to all sorts of drama.
  • In saying that, I am very not interested in any plots related to sexual abuse, LGBT+ discrimination, racism, or other topics too close to real-world issues. I come here to play with relationships, bonds, and general warrior-cat drama, not relive what I'm escaping.
  • Because I work a lot I can sometimes wax and wane in activity. I love plotting and script RP here, as I never got over that love for dramatic cats (come on, I'm a crazy cat lady), but you might need to poke me to respond to things here and there. I live off being reminded. I am very forgetful and overworked, so your best bet is to nudge me. Don't be afraid to reach out!
  • Likewise, I'll also nudge you when I eventually realize it's been long enough and I stumble back here from a work stupor. If I don't hear back about plots after a long extended period of time I will drop them. I honestly expect the same if I magically just vanish for months on end and don't answer any of your messages, too. That's incredibly unlikely, as I work on Basilisk Stew and can be reached on Discord/here very easily, but...
  • I really really really like romance plots as well, but I won't just pair cats romantically based on looks. That's what flings are for (although I WILL require some backstory plotting at a bare minimum due to the very nature of this shop).
  • Due to this shop being possibly the only shop I play in that has a death system, I will prioritize my cats finding some sort of purpose before their time expires. I always said I'd never play in a shop that kills characters off, but I like the reincarnation system and I enjoy having one shop that has consequences. It gives me something new to do every time. In saying that, I am acutely aware that my cats have a timeline and will be continuing storylines and plots, even if various players vanish. This means romances may wax and wane, cats may leave clans and explore other options, and families may split up as my characters naturally grow into themselves. If that is a problem then I am not the person to plot with.
  • My cat's actions do not reflect my feelings about other players. I'm really here to live my preteen dream again.
  • Don't post in this journal.

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
「◈◈ — Table of Contents」
Need to find a cat or post real fast? Check here! An attempt will be made to keep this updated, but some newer cats might not yet be noted here.
◈◈◈◈◈◈

「◈◈ — Page One」
◈◈◈◈◈◈

「◈◈ — Page Two」
◈◈◈◈◈◈

「◈◈ — Page Three」

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
「◈◈ — Reserved」

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
「◈◈ — Journal Code」
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/warriorscatsofthesun/image/upload/v1655757089/Certs/Blinded%20By%20Silence/B022-03-cert.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px]「◈◈ — General 」[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Name[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Gender[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Edits[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Orientation[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Status[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Obtained[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Hex[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[CENTER]◈◈◈◈◈◈[/CENTER]

[INDENT][SIZE=14px]「◈◈ — Family 」[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Parents[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]
[INDENT][SIZE=14px][B]Siblings[/B]:[/SIZE][/INDENT]