PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I Wish, I Wish, With All My Heart...
Pony:

Role Desired: N/A
Reason for Joining: Following mate
About this Pony: Solar Flare has recently come out of a very toxic herd. They had grown up in seclusion and not thought much about it, until it became clear their leader was hiding something. So when it came to light that everything was a lie... Solar Flare was one of the first to leave. He has been apprehensive about following a new one, but Pahoehoe (his new love) is everything to him and he cannot bear to be apart from them. So, he's following them home to the herd, and is hoping this will go much better than the beginning of his life.

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Pony of the herd to start and will see what happens later
Reason for Joining: Lila was born in the village and has naturally gravitated towards this herd. It's all she knows.
About this Pony: I was hoping I could come back and edit this in later when I figure her out? I have a hard time writing characters-sometimes takes a loooong time before inspiration hits.
Notes? Very sorry it took me so long to join. Life be cray.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Patrol man or guard for those who travel outside the village
Reason for Joining: Valiant has always had a fascination of stars and after visiting for one of the festivals he decided to stay.
About this Pony: Valiant considers himself a strong pony, willing to protect those in need of protection. He feels like its is duty to lend his strength to those in need. He's constantly got an eye looking out for potential dangers.
Notes?

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Gardener/Florist for festivals
Reason for Joining: Twilight loves stars and getting to put a hoof in to help everything look as nice as possible for festivals is a dream for her. Enough of one for her to put up with the cold to visit for every festival.
About this Pony: Twilight is often found in her garden, making sure everything is growing and thriving and nothing is out of place. Some ponies think she's a bit on the dull side, with how much she likes to stick to the way she does things is just how they're done even if there's a better way and how she's not likely to pick up on jokes. But those that know her well know she's hardworking and genuine and while she might like to go with the flow of things rather than suggest her own ideas, she'll make sure that whatever it is turns out well.
Notes? <3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Star Patrol
Reason for Joining: She feels like this would be a good place for her.
About this Pony: Pastel Stars is quite the party pony, though she's not very good at putting parties together she loves to attend them. She has a keen eye and is very good at finding things.
Notes?

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Snow Pony (Keeping the roads clear with thier Fire breath)
Reason for Joining: Given their nature Cosmic feels this would be a good fit.
About this Pony: Cosmic is a very chill pony, and is often considered a loner as he prefers to do things by themself rather then with others. Though that doesn't mean that they will not participate in larger group activities. Cosmic just considers themself a self driven pony.
Notes?

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Music Coordinator (For festivals plays/theater/performances ect)
Reason for Joining: Mint feels his talent has been exhausted in his home town and needs a new start to find and experiment with a new sound he's been working on.
About this Pony: Mint is a very outgoing pony he often uses the sounds he finds in nature in his works combining them with modern tones or themes.
Notes?

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Bakery Owner
Reason for Joining: After finding out that the herd did not have an official baker Confetti decided she wanted to open up a Bakery here
About this Pony: Confetti Loves to bake, making delicious desserts for all to enjoy. She loves little ones and teaching, so she will often up classes to pass on her knowledge of baking to those who want to learn.
Notes?

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Veterinarian (Mainly for the bunnies but for other companions/creatures as well)/ Bun Sitter
Reason for Joining: He needs a new start.
About this Pony: Yune is a very shy pony with a sweet tooth. He has a love for animals weather its healing them or just watching them. With his soft voice he tends to connect more with animals then he does with other ponies. Yune does not speak much if at all. Though he will talk to you once you've earn his trust, but that in itself is hard to do. After breaking his horn in his old home he became an outcast often laughed at and his opinion never heard.
Notes?

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony:

Role Desired: Star Maker - She takes the fallen star fragments and remakes them into the Wishing Stars to be hidden for the festival.
Reason for Joining: Maristela visited the village one year during the month long festival and it just clicked for her. She had wandered around a lot previously but finding the village and taking part in the search for a Wishing Star just hit home for her and she finally found the place that she wanted to put her roots in.
About this Pony: A witchy seeming pony. Maristela is a little odd and tends to keep to herself. She loves making things, especially star themed items. She makes accessories for a living in the so called off season of the Wishing Star festival. A lot of the stuff she makes is star themed. She does travel around outside of the village a lot to check out various craft shops to sell goods and buy any crafts ponies are looking, as well as learn new things from other crafters.
Notes? She may be aligned with the summer season and needs a charm to live in the Winter based village but she feels this is her true home.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Pony:

Role Desired: Astrologer
Reason for Joining: Loves the stars and everything about them
About this Pony: Stardust is an astrologer, and has always looked up at the stars with wonder. So to hear about a place where stars actually fall, they became curious and wanted to take a closer work.
Notes?

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Pony:

Role Desired: Star gatherer
Reason for Joining: Born here
About this Pony: Elyzabet is rather quiet, but very much enjoys the life they have in the herd. She has also officially had a bundle of babies with two other ponies within the herd, and plans on helping to raise them amongst the herd. A nice, quiet life.
Notes?

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Role Desired: General Membership, i see them as like a street performer
Reason for Joining: Her love of stars
About this Pony: Stardancer is just as her name describes she likes stars and she loves to dance.
Notes?