🌱 Tiny Beans 🌱 May Flowers Event - Word Search pg 25!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Im actually shocked at how many cows I've tipped since I'm usually at work when they're posted 😂😂😂

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Honestly, so would I if I could be on my laptop all the time. But most of the time, I’m on my phone and can’t always check in here. x3

I got lucky to catch the late night/early morning cows. Otherwise I don’t think I would’ve caught up.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

yeah I'm here after 8 ish cst till like 1 am lmao, deffo a night owl!

| | is a hand to hold | |

Want a chance to win this spotty bean? Well, since their plant is Cow Parsnip (Heracleum lanatum) I thought we could keep an eye out for little cows!

From now until Thursday, March 19th @ 8pm EDT, I'll be posting cow emjois
🐄🐮 in this thread! The first person to ping me @DarkHeartedSorrow will get a point! The person with the most points at the end of the game will get to take this mooing bean home! I'll keep this post updated with points.

Absolutiones - 3
Luxona - 7
Zakiax - 3
Natty-chan - 8
Berri - 3
Sesshiyasha - 1​
Congrats to @Natty-chan ! Thank you all so much for playing, you guys tipped a total of TWENTY-EIGHT cows! Thats so many cows!

I was so impressed, that I'm going to grant @Luxona a second place prize!

Among all those cows, you find...

A little lion protecting Cowbane (Cicuta virosa)!

Here's how it's going to work: Natty-chan will get first pick, and then Luxona will get the remaining lion.​

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Oh my gosh, they're both are adorable! It's so hard to pick!

First of all, I want to say thank you for the game! It was fun.
I would like the little lion that protects Cowbane. So cute.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Ahhhhhh!!!! Black fluffers!!! Thank you so much for the game, and for the second prize!!! 😍😍😍 Now for a name...

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Gratz both of you m surprised i was able to get i could since i work 3rd shift im ususlly asleep when things happen

Berri

Veteran
D
You are lost...hope is gone....
x3 it was fun looking out for them <3
...but you must go on...

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
The only ones i was able to get were the ones bright and early in the morn before going to bed