🌱 Tiny Beans 🌱 May Flowers Event - Word Search pg 25!

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account

Since it's been a little quiet while I work on things, lets have a short contest!

I've never seen this bean before, can you guys help me figure out who they are? I just need you to fill out a small profile for me.
Please keep entries short! No more than 300 words.

Contest ends Sunday April 26th @ 11:59 pm EST

Code:
[b]Lion name[/b]:
[b]Lion gender[/b]:
[b]Plant[/b]: Please include the name and a picture of the plant in spoilers! 
[b]Likes[b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Personality blurb[/b]:

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lion name: Ayana
Lion gender: female
Plant: Mentha diemenica
Dislikes: getting sunburnt, being dehydrated
Personality blurb: Ayana is curious, and often spends her time around the outer gardens and great walls.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lion name: Allex
Lion gender: F
Plant: Aloe Vera
Likes: Sunny days that aren't too sunny, berries, neat looking rocks, and puddles
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, 'pity party' lions, spiders
Personality blurb: Lex is often seen as a sharp tongue on the surface, not really chatty, quick to tell you when she doesn't approve of something you ask her, but has ample patience for kits or the sick. She keeps to herself mostly, tending her plant and rock collection, and if you bother her during her 'me time' you best have a berry or two to share. When times are tough, though, Lex is the one you want to find. She's studied all the medicinal text she could find, and is quick to run into danger to save another. She's brave, feisty, and gentle, all rolled up into one smol bean~

Lion name: Allex
Lion gender: F
Plant: Aloe Vera
Likes: Sunny days that aren't too sunny, berries, neat looking rocks, and puddles
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, 'pity party' lions, spiders
Personality blurb: Lex is often seen as a sharp tongue on the surface, not really chatty, quick to tell you when she doesn't approve of something you ask her, but has ample patience for kits or the sick. She keeps to herself mostly, tending her plant and rock collection, and if you bother her during her 'me time' you best have a berry or two to share. When times are tough, though, Lex is the one you want to find. She's studied all the medicinal text she could find, and is quick to run into danger to save another. She's brave, feisty, and gentle, all rolled up into one smol bean~
Ah! You're so right! She is definitely Allex! Congrats, you can take her to the discord server to be registered.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

*emits high pitched happy noises*

MY FIRST MANELESS HOMG ; W ;

| | is a hand to hold | |

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
May Flowers event up now! Check the availability post or the events forum in the group!

This event is also running on Gaia, with a few more prizes!​

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

YASSSSSSSSSSS
*makes a b/s sig in celebration*

Tomorrow is my birthday! To celebrate, there will be a birthday word search for a couple prizes! Info will go up at the beginning of the day, but it will start at 5pm EST and you will have a few hours to enter.

Word Search

At 8pm EST I will post a link to a word search. All you need to do is complete the word search correctly and send the form below to the mule @Bean Sprout. The first person to submit a correctly filled search will win first pick of the prizes. The rest of the correctly submitted entries will be entered into a raffle for the remaining prize.

You will have until 11:59pm EST to submit your entries.

Submitting your entry to the thread will result in an automatic disqualification.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Completed search[/b]:
[b]Preferences[/b]:
Prizes
x1 Semi-custom based on a flower

Filipendula ulmaria - Meadowsweet​

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 4
Res: 1
Our fastest word searcher was @Ellanoire who chose the semi-custom!

Ell I'll just need a flower from you, and any preferences on mane and tail type.

Meadowsweet will be raffled between:

1. Zakiax
2. Absolutiones (thank u for the extra word it made me laugh)
3. Luxona (wow bud was so fitting, thanks generator)
4. Niyaru

Please note that if you sent your word search to DarkHeartedSorrow you were still included in the raffle this time. For future word searches, please be clear on the instructions before submitting!​

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

>W<

GRAATTTTS!!!

And thank you for the word search, it was hella fun!

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
Announcement

User ShadowBracer (and all alt accounts) has been banned from Tiny Beans. The full announcement can be found on our Discord.​

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

*fluffs thread that doesn't get much attention cuz we're still all on discord*

XD