Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Start: Now
End: Jan 6th @ 5pm CST

Make sure you completely fill out the forms below
You may enter for as many as you wish, and win multiple from these contests
Make sure you read each contest post before entering for that specific rabbit
Don't forget to add the 'headers' to your forms to let me know which bun you are trying for.​

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Miss Smiles 2.0

I would this bun to become an accomplice or apprentice to my first initial smile bun Sunshine and help her and Bright Feathers with their Pop Up Parties.
To win her all you have to do is give me her name and personality and a brief reason why she wants to be Sunshine's apprentice.

Miss Smiles 2.0
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Reason:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Swamp Thing 1.0

This bun is an open book she has no connection to any of my rabbits. All you have to do to win her is give me a name, personality, and a reason why she wears the leaf on her face.

Swamp Thing 1.0
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Reason:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Swamp Thing 2.0

This little cutie pie is also a blank slate. She will be given away raffle style, everyone who enters a name for her will be given a ticket to win her.

If you wish a single breeding with one of my other two green rabbits I will leave a slot open for her. The only condition is that all the offspring must be given away to those without any green beans to spread the green bun love.

Swamp Thing 2.0
Username:
Bun Name:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Morph 1.0

This very peach bean is also a blank slate. To win him all you have to do is give me a name and personality and my favorite will win.

Morph 1.0
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D
Swamp Thing 2.0

Username:
Alanna the Pirate Queen (PirateQueenAlanna on hopscotch website)
Bun Name:
Lichen

Miss Smiles 2.0
Username:
Alanna the Pirate Queen (PirateQueenAlanna on hopscotch website)
Bun Name: Pronk
Personality:
Pronk is a special bun; she has a tendency to get easily excited and begin to well... pronk. Many buns seem to find her to be "too much" on an average day, but this doesn't seem to bother Pronk! She walks to the beat of her own drum and when she is happy about something, she doesn't care who knows it (though trust me, you'd know it).
Reason:
Pronk never really quite fit in anywhere. As an exceptionally excitable rabbit, the tendency to break out into pronking at the slightest bit of emotion has never been conducive to any rabbit skill that requires even a modicum of restraint. Honestly, the only time restraint isn't needed is during parties. So when news trickled around the lands that a pair of buns by the names of Sunshine and Bright Feathers were throwing parties everywhere they went, Pronk knew she had to join their group. Parties are what she's made for. Endless joy... and all the unabashed pronking a bunny could hope for. Never again would anyone think she was too much if she could learn how to throw parties like a professional like Sunshine!

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Swamp Thing 2.0
Username: RozeyBear
Bun Name: Garden Moss

------------------------

Morph 1.0
Bun Name: Taste Test
Personality: Tasty, as he likes to be called, is a bit of an odd buck. He's got practically no attention span and has a habit of licking almost everything. According him, he does it because "tasting things gives you a better sense for whatever it is". Luckily, he hasn't tasted anything that has or could harm him but honestly it's just a matter of time.

Very friendly and cuddly, he has no idea what personal space is, as he'll likely be all up in yours if you come across him. A chatterbox to his very core, Tasty can talk your ears off if you'll let him. Sometimes he even forgets to breathe between sentences and has to be reminded to do so.

Overall, this buck is a very good boy that just needs a little extra attention and a friend to tell him "Hey, don't lick that!"

------------------------

Miss Smiles 2.0
Username:
RozeyBear
Bun Name: Giddy
Personality: A chunky little ball of vibrating sunshine is what you get when you approach Giddy. She lives up to her. This little bun is always prepared to be excited. She loves surprises and games and decorating and... well you see where this is going. She loves everything and everyone! With no concept of personal space from time to time, don't be surprised if Giddy makes herself at home in your personal bubble. She means well, she really does, but sometimes her overexcited nature gets her into messes. This one time, at this party she threw together, she got so excited that she knocked over a whole row of delicately placed bark and moss piles. Well... The bark gpt knocked over, the moss seemed okay. But it was still a very big deal for Giddy. Being emotionally open, she cried right there and apologized to all attendees throughout the rest of the party.
Reason: Giddy loves to be happy and she knows parties make most everyone happy! If she can help spread joy to other bunnies and hares, she's all in!

------------------------

Swamp Thing 1.0
Bun Name: Trickery
Personality: Sly, cunning and silver tongue, most believe Trickery was born into the wrong body. She acts nothing like a normal rabbit. Instead, she seems more... fox like. She's clever and quicker on her paws than she looks to be. I qoildnt suggest trying to make friends with her. Trickery is known to have sticky paws and isn't above pilfering goods off another rabbit. In fact, she'll do it while she smiles at you.

Now, just because she's good with words and knows the in's and out's of social conduct, that doesn't mean that she's all there. This doe has breaks in her mental capacity, shorts in her memory and sometimes... sometimes she's just not there.

Trickery is also a kleptomaniac. She lifts anything she can in an attempt to fill a hole in her life. Nothing has done that for this doe so far.
Reason: The leaf is her comfort. Think more security blanket than accessory. When she has it on, she feels more grounded, more in touch with herself. With it on, she is reminded that she is flesh and blood. With it, her mind is calm and all is right in the world.

Last edited:

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
Swamp Thing 1.0
Username: OneWintersNite
Bun Name: Morning
Personality: Shy quite but when asked not afraid to give her opinion though she might do so in a demure way. She loves to watch thing creatures nature really anything that could give her knowledge. She is an early riser which is were she got her name from.
Reason: Morning wear this the left because she is trying to spot the newest breed. The hares. She has heard they look different and they do something called training. But to truly understand a creature one much observe them in their national state. Or at least that is how Morning has do it when watching the various creatures in her homeland. This leaf is just one of her many costumes to help her blend in. Is it working? ;)

Morph 1.0
Username: OneWintersNite
Bun Name: Buggy
Personality:
Buggy is a fun loving full of life hop but like his name suggests he can be a little bit of a bug. That being said he don't seem to mind at all in fact the more a hop reacts to his silly antics the more he feed off them. Don't get him wrong though he never crosses the line of being more then just a little bite of a bug and in most cases others find him to be very silly. Much like a little brother to his big sister Buggy will play and tease anyhop willing to get close enough to him. Then in the hopes to play a game of chase he runs away sticking his tong out at the hopeful chaser. :p

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 7
Res: 3
Swamp Thing 2.0

1. Alanna the Pirate Queen
2. Azael
3. OneWintersNite