Group statistics

Members:
122
Threads:
873
Messages:
60059

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

A single Scoop of Stars, please! ✨🍦 - OVER, CONGRATS WINNERS!!~

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Earth, Earth, Earth, and... Earth! by Luxona !

Open: Nov. 9th - Nov. 12th 11:59pm CST

Hey hey look, there's another family that needs homes! This game is gonna be a lot more simple, just a quick roll of the dice with a pref list, but you only get one shot!

What to Do!
☽ Fill out and post the form below, with the roll of a 100-sided die!
☽ Pref lists may be edited up until the closing date!
☽ While the baskets will be gen2 with the adults as their parents, it can be either an IC or OOC breeding!
☽ Additionally, it could also be an IC breeding without the kids knowing their parents!
☽ After the ending date, the highest four rolls are the winners!
☽ Feel free to use their placeholder 'names' as inspiration!

☽ Once the ponies have been won, one of the winners of the parents will need to post a breeding claim for everyone to quote/accept!! <3​
 
Last edited:

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Who's That Pony?


Ice Cream
Edited Earth w/ Crystal Effect!~ [ jacket, boots, earring ]

My first shot at clothing a pony, and first to add the crystal effect to! I had a lot of fun with this one, with a waffle cone/ice cream inspo!


Star Bit
Earth w/ Glowing Illusion!~

My first *uploaded* sample! I actually started making this pony on my iPad with my finger as a pen! That was difficult... Thank goodness for friends in IT with access to cheap laptops!


Waffle Basket
Earth!~



Starry Basket
Earth w/ Glowing Illusion!~
​
 

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Form to Post!

Code:
[B][SIZE=24px][FONT=ChocolateBox][COLOR=rgb(170, 149, 216)]I see this many stars![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[B]Username: [/B]
[B]Pref List: [/B] (Ice Cream, Star Bit, Waffle Basket, Starry Basket)
[B]Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : [/B]
 
Last edited:

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 50 50
I see this many stars!
Username: n kovak
Pref List: waffle basket, ice cream, starry basket, star bit
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yes
 

Nym

signed an NDA
D
Staff member
Mod
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 94 94
I see this many stars!
Username: Nym
Pref List: Waffle Basket
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yesss
 

SmhItsWeylin

Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 25 25
I see this many stars!
Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Pref List: Starry basket, Waffle basket, Star bit, ice cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes!
 

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 10 10
I see this many stars!
Username:
Pref List: Ice Cream, Waffle Basket, Starry Basket, Star Bit
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes
 

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 55 55
I see this many stars!
Username: MoogerMint
Pref List: Starry Basket, Waffle Basket, Ice Cream, Star Bit
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : If my brain is working properly, then yes!
 

Mewsings

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 32 32
I see this many stars!
Username: Mewsings
Pref List: Starry Basket, Star Bit, Waffle Basket. Ice cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yes!
 

Reoakee

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 1 1
I see this many stars!
Username: reoakee
Pref List: Ice Cream, Star Bit, star Basket, Waffle Basket
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : attempting to
 

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 82 82
I see this many stars!
Username: Rano713
Pref List: star bit, starry basket, waffle basket, ice cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yesssss
​
 

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 57 57
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,


I see this many stars!
Username: Lisaisfire619
Pref List: (Star Bit, Starry Basket, Waffle Basket, Ice cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yes


you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾​
 

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 28 28
I see this many stars!
Username:
Bouquet of Diamonds
Pref List: Ice Cream, Waffle Basket
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes!
 

Shadrya

Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 53 53
I see this many stars!
Username: Shadrya
Pref List:
ice Cream, Star Bit, Waffle Basket, Starry Basket
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes
 

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 2 2
I see this many stars!
Username: KisaValkyrie
Pref List: Waffle Basket, Starry Basket, Star Bit, Ice Cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yus
 

YupItReallyIsMe

Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 51 51
I see this many stars!
Username: YupItReallyIsMe
Pref List: Star Bit, Waffle Basket, Starry Basket, Ice Cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes
 

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 52 52
I see this many stars!
Username: Zakiax
Pref List: Ice Cream, Waffle Basket, Starry Basket, Star Bit,
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes
 

Jackariah Beckett

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 58 58
I see this many stars!
Username: Jackariah Beckett
Pref List: waffle basket, Ice Cream, Star Bit, Starry Basket,
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : yes?
 

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 87 87
I see this many stars!
Username: Absolutiones
Pref List: Star Bit, Ice Cream, Starry basket, waffle basket
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes
 

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d100 7 7
I see this many stars!
Username:
ChexaRain
Pref List: Waffle Basket, Ice Cream
Did you attach a 1d100 to this post? : Yes!
 
Top