[ All Mother ] a fantasy B/C IT - some event filium previews added (pg 4)

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
I joined the discord! But I can't see anything, even in the rules section. xD; Is there something special I need to do?

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
the message for rules still says that I don't have permission to view the history, so there isn't anything there. xD; sorry for the trouble orz lol

ALL MOTHER

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
@Erina_Nobara : Not at all!! Thank you for being my guinea pig OTL I changed the permission. It SHOULD work............................................................................ T_T

ALL MOTHER

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
OKAY, I forgot to hit save on my role assignment plug in. Reacting to the message now should give you the membership role. I just assigned it to you @Erina_Nobara cuz I saw that you already reacted, lmao.

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
ok I can see the rules now! yay! I read them and reacted to the post. I think it's working. hurrah!

edit. lol yeah I see that now! XD thanks

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
@Milk&Honey My go tos are Wolf, Bear and Lion. Honestly, Wolf is my default, and has been all of my life. But I cannot wait for any of the three to be made. They're going to be amazing. <3

Mystaira

Station Visitor
D

Nice line style, I like it! Flat colors bother me, but that's just me. *goes back to coloring art*

Mystaira

Station Visitor
D

@Milk&Honey Ah, the opposite of myself. I'll go insane if I leave flat colors flat. :ROFLMAO: Which is probably cause I started as a colorist before I ever really drew my own lines. And now my aesthetics just won't let me leave them be.