Animal Country: Big City

lLuminI

Veteran
D
Like Watermelon juice manufactured in a bottle or like watermelon juice from eating the actually watermelon? XD

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Right then I was drinking mix from tropicana,
but I bought some tru lime watermelon, and it is even more awesome imo, cause it's like ... water.

I can't drink straight water, it just, blugh, so I mix with that stuff and tru lemon types. They're really good? Also minimal calorie, natural stuff.
Better than the squeezy things for me, but they use monk fruit, and I think some ppl have an after taste with it? idk.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Me for instance - I typically HATE monk fruit flavor. Even just a tiny bit makes me ugh. Although that true lime watermelon doesn't, which is nice because I LOVE THAT STUFF.
🐸

lLuminI

Veteran
D
What is monk water?????
I have never eard such a thing.

Also is water just too bland for you is that why you can't drink it plain? Curious.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Monk fruit is a sweetener.
It's made by crushing then drying the actual monk fruit, tru lemon/lime is a mix made from natural sources that has other fruit flavours mixed in.

It's more like I just greatly dislike the sensation of water, usually.
I tried to drink it more at some point, just plain, and I can, but I end up drinking more when it's got some taste, and for me it's just also not as nice.
Fortunately, it amounts to the same thing when I drink flavoured water made with these, if not gives me slightly more vitamin C.

@bitsie spider If they're legacy, then you can dm me with all of the info you want updated.

If it's new, check the Floran thread in the group, changing the info is a discord-only feature!

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Imma be working on things so I'll be scarce in the discord.

Should be around here often enough tho.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Line Reveal Issue #002
Barking Up the Wrong Tea

1. Unedited by Ocey | 2. Unedited by Sharkberrypizza | 3. Unedited by Seimei | 4. Unedited by Wish

Welcome to the second issue of Line Reveals - this time with a race split! Wisps have been split into Spritz and the as of yet to be revealed Boos. Today we have the playful Spritz - teapots and all!​

Rules:
1. One entry per person.​
2. If you have 3 or less citz, you will get a bonus ticket.​
3. Legacy citz count as citz for the purpose of cit count!​
4. Anyone may enter, including designers. And me. It's not like I can cheat. I'm sure our mods would love to ban their admin if they could. 8D
5. If you leave a cit off your list, we will assume you don't want it!​
6. Please do not put "any." If you don't care what order wins are picked just put "1,2,3,4,5,6"!​

If you wanna get in on a roll for these cuties, fill out the form below. This will run until Sunday, Jan 26th at 11:59 PM CST! So get fillin'!

Code:
[CENTER]Me, me![/CENTER]
[b]Preference order[/b]: -
[b]Do you have 3 or less citz?:[/b] -

Last edited: