D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 9
Res: 2
OKAY! Entries are closed so ... LET'S DO THIS!

1. Nym
  2. Nashawryn
  3. Moonie
  4. One Little Jay
  5. Natty-chan
  6. Midnight Holographic
  7. Ellanoire
  8. Niyaru
  9. lLuminI

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Line Reveal Issue #001
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Buck

1. Unedited by Seimei | 2. Unedited w/ antler quirk by polliwoggi | 3. Unedited by sharkberry | 4. Unedited by Wish | 5. Light edited by polliwoggi | 6. Unedited by polliwoggi

Hello and welcome to a new feature here at AC:BC - line reveal days! As we recover lines and make new ones, we'll have a semi-weekly (if any lines have been made) raffles to get the very first citz of those types! Well, on the new lines, anyway.

I digress.​

Rules:
1. One entry per person.​
2. Legacy citz count as citz for the purpose of cit count!​
3. Anyone may enter, including designers, except polliwoggi.​
4. If you leave a cit off your list, we will assume you don't want it!​
5. Please do not put "any." If you don't care what order wins are picked just put "1,2,3,4,5,6"!​

If you wanna get in on a roll for these cuties, fill out the form below. This will run until Tues, Dec 24th @ 11:59 CST! So get fillin'!

Code:
[CENTER]Me, me![/CENTER]
[b]Preference order[/b]:
[b]Do you have 3 or less citz?:[/b]

Last edited:

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Me, me!​
Preference order: 5, 1, 3, 2, 6, 4
Do you have 3 or less citz?: yes I have none I'm so ashamed

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
Me, me!​
Preference order: 6, 2, 5, 1, reroll
Do you have 3 or less citz?: This question is worded in a way that confuses me. I have more than three citizens.

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Hel-LO all you people who are newbies. + u+ For those that aren't there yet, don't forget you can pick up a newbie cit free of charge by joining our Discord and linking your accounts~ @MamylTheComet @RozeyBear

//mayoring

I just realized we didn't add the giftboxes to the current event post. 👀 I'll do that ... tomorrow when I get up. Life is hard right now, man. (As in, being awake, even though I'd prefer not to be right this second. 8D)