Animal Country: Big City

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
White twin: RozeyBear

His name is Cobalt and he's big bro! He's all about being manly and suave and don't even think about messing with his twin; he'll make you regret it. Quick with words but quicker to react with possible violence, he's a hot head that needs to have someone a bit more level headed around.

Protective and surprisingly responsible, he provides for both himself and his twin as if it were what he was meant to do. He doesn't mind it though, it makes him feel useful.

----------------

Black twin: bitsie spider

Remy has troubles with severe separation anxiety when his big brother goes to work or out. he looks up to his "big" brother with stars in his eyes, idolizing and thinking the guy can do no wrong. he's shy on his own, but feels emboldened in the presence of Cobalt.

when he is on his home alone, he takes care of the household chores and cooking so Cobalt doesn't have to worry about it. he can't seem to handle the pressure of the working world and being able to be home is a comforting thing.

when he's not cooking or cleaning, he is painting or drawing. he prefers painting, and paints still-life pictures, and of their fish tank that he takes great pride in. one thing to note is that he sings and hums a lot when he's doing just about anything.

Corn

Resident
D
Man, maybe I shouldn't have set the contest to end around the same time that ACNH came out! Between that and my new D&D game, I've been completely dead to the world, whoops. Belatedly, it pleases me to announce the winners of the twinners -

@RozeyBear and @bitsie spider, congratulations! I'll get these burn burn bun bun bon bons assigned to you guys ASAP. :V

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Gentle reminder to use the term wishlings (or "brothers") in a loose context - there is no such thing as family ties, lorewise. Citizens can be closely bonded, have relationships, etc., but there is no concept of siblings, mothers, fathers, and the like.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Line Reveal Issue #005
The Once and Future Wing

All unedited!
1. Fox by Corn | 2. Fox by polliwoggi | 3. Fox by Wish | 4. Owl by Seimei | 5. Owl by sharkberrypizza | 6. Owl by Corn | 7. Owl by Nym | 8. Fox by Seimei | 9. Owl by Wish | 10. Fox by sharkberrypizza | 11. Owl by Mystaira | 12. Fox by polliwoggi

Class picture day! O uO Foxes and owls, please step up - it's your time to shine!​

Rules:
1. One entry per person.​
2. If you have 3 or less citz, you will get a bonus ticket.​
3. Legacy citz count as citz for the purpose of cit count!​
4. Anyone may enter, including designers. And me. It's not like I can cheat. I'm sure our mods would love to ban their admin if they could. 8D
5. If you leave a cit off your list, we will assume you don't want it!​
6. Please do not put "any." If you don't care what order wins are picked just put "1,2,3,4,5,6"!​

If you wanna get in on a roll for these cuties, fill out the form below. This will run until Sunday, April 12th at 11:59 PM CST! So get fillin'!

Code:
[CENTER]Me, me![/CENTER]
[b]Preference order[/b]: -
[b]Do you have 3 or less citz?:[/b] -

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Me, me!​
Preference order: - 2, 4, 11, 8, 10, 7 , 1 12, 9 reroll
Do you have 3 or less citz?: - Yes

Also assuming you mean april 15th and not march in your post.