CLEAVECROSS: Shop Closing, see page 4 <3

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
nyehehe yes come nest with us <3 (we have a discord too if u wanna join! that's where most of the fun takes place)

CalamityEden

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
discord is the place to be! we have several new Strays in the works that can be nabbed during our upcoming event <3

Shiningamisgirl

New Arrival
D
Definitely gonna keep an eye on discord then. Such a fun concept! Is there a template for sponsors yet, or is that in the works? Definitely wanna know more.

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
there's a ton of resources for making sponsors in the discord to help you out <333 and there might be sponsor art stuff later on, who knows, i am a masochist at times LMAO

CalamityEden

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
As they said!! ^^^ There is indeed a sponsor template in the server. All the details in there, but it's a really easy application process that we're very quick about approving. Despite the focus being on Strays, we have loads of sponsors, and a lot of fun with them!

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
hello! c:
lovely character art <3
my eyes hurt too much to read everything rn but i will peruse thru again when i can

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
hello! c:
lovely character art <3
my eyes hurt too much to read everything rn but i will peruse thru again when i can
welcome welcome! <3 tysm ;;v ;;; <3 i'm glad you like it! please feel free to join the discord too hehe it's where most of our activity is and we have a lovely faq there as well!