CLEAVECROSS: Shop Closing, see page 4 <3

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
I... I didn't post here yet fawning over the unseelie on the front page? No? Well, consider this me fawning (over them and all the other art, my god)

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
I... I didn't post here yet fawning over the unseelie on the front page? No? Well, consider this me fawning (over them and all the other art, my god)
hehe can we tempt you in with art and drama? โœจโœจ(but also if you like the unseelie you should keep an eye out for our Valentineโ€™s Day event ๐ŸŽŠ more strays for grabs soon hehe)

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
Okay that is great information and I am absolutely keeping my eye out ๐Ÿ‘€
Yes definitely keep an eye out hehe ๐Ÿ’• most of the event will be in our discord server with another orp event for everyone to partake in so feel free to come join us over there! ๐ŸŽ‰

CalamityEden

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
We have info about the upcoming event tomorrow in the announcements channel on our discord! We'll have something for you over here as soon as we can :love:

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
YASSSS VALENTINES REGENCY EVENT ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• please come join us we are super excited to be back with a second orp event for you all!!

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
We are a bunch of silly people who never update our threads but the Valentineโ€™s Day ORP is officially live on our discord for any all who are interested! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

CalamityEden

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
The investigation portion of our Valentine's Event is now live! This part of the event is styled in the manner of a DnD campaign and murder mystery hybrid - you are able to roll a D20 to search for clues throughout the Roci Commons, moving from location to location as you gather them all, and perhaps - meet something truly monstrous by the end.

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
hehe murder mystery hybrid yes -- come and try your luck with dice. do you want to go where it leads? probably not but where's the fun in staying safe anyways? B))

CalamityEden

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Only two more days to send in prompts for the Cupid and MothLady Strays, as well as earn raffle tickets for the Al-Mi'raj! We'll be closing all entries off at 11:59 PST, Sunday Feb 21st, but the ORP will continue until the end of the month!

49thriot

Station Visitor
D
congrats again to all the winners and lots of love to everyone who gave the ORP such a wild ride, from chasing lava monsters and poltergeists to tipping boats and getting smooched after some near death experiences!!

we are planning out a lot of future stuff too for new and existing clusters to give cleavecross even more variety, such as battle roleplays and combat systems, so definitely hop on by if you are interested. <3 this event might be over, but mer-may is on the horizon, as well as some fun little stuff for easter!