Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Davy's Plotting Thread

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
This is my plotting thread. All my singles are up front with any small information about them if I have any. Everyone else will be after them and they will be looking for friends, rivals, and other such things.

Table of Contents for my stable that has slightly more information about them if they have anything.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Frieda
Hero
Twin Sibling: Skuld

Frieda believes that she is a hero and she will try to save others. She does have a small mischievous side but Skuld is the one who has seen that the most and the only other pony who would see that would be whomever becomes her mate. She almost always puts others above herself even if she should put herself first.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Earendil Mistshae
Baker/Farmer

Earendil is a very motherly pony in the sense that she loves to take care of others. She will bring you things to make you feel better, always willing to listen to your problems and try to give you suggestions if you want them. She is a self proclaimed baker and lives on a small farm where she grows all her own foods.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Citrullus "Pips" Lanatus
Mixologist

Pips, as she is commonly known as by her close friends and close regulars, is a mixologist. She loves to make people drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. She has a very bubbly personality and really refuses to let anypony or anything get her down.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Avinati

Avinati moves to the beat of her own drum, so don't expect her to pick up her pace for you. She doesn't have a filter so she will just let whatever is going through her mind to come right out. She will stick up for you and doesn't like any bullies.

Last edited: