Dhruvs - WIP - But you can come on in!

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
shop design icon

Shop details: (WIP - will finalize asap)

TOS will be made and must be signed prior to being able to purchase
RLC only (Possible events to use site currency) (Paypal or Venmo options)
Bidding or Priced as Marked (A mix)
Payment due within 48 hours of confirmed ownership (No payment, it goes back for sale unless you lmk why delay)
With payment you will get larger image files, and can then request further commissions of said character.
Eggs will be used to advertise, they will represent the character.
Lore has a possibility to be added at a later date. I will be building the character types around the possibility of Lore in the future. For now, just adopts.

Regular Artists:
- Avarnis (Nissy) - Owner

Guest Artists:
-

Helpers:
- @PeterPan_da144 (Is helping in the discord, possible assistant in the shop, will confirm roles)

Average Prices:

Bid starts: $25-45
- This depends on the design, how complicated or detailed it is. Will try to price closer to the $25 range for starter as often as I can.

Bid AB: $100-150
- Again, depends on design, but you can slam down the AB to stop all bidding and claim it as yours!

Priced as marked: $25-150
- Really depends on design, and how quickly I'd like it to sell.

All Auctions will run for 48 hours.
- Will be hosted on Discord, so please make sure to join the discord!

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Extras you can order: (Closed for now, will open when I have a good adjustment to making adopts. Estimated 4 months after opening)

If you have a Dhruv you can then order the following: (Please remember, more details will result in higher price)

Head shot: $15+

Half body: $25+

Alt outfit on Adopt base: $30+

Alt outfit on alt pose: $50+

Alt pose w/ original outfit: $35+

Add ons to original design:

Small: -provide examples/pricing here-

Medium: -provide examples/pricing here-

Large: -provide examples/pricing here-

Swap character to different base:

Depends on character design, but anywhere from $25-60+

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Body shapes

Each egg will give a hint at what body shape it'll be. Here are the base lines that I created and that I'll be using.

- Base builds here -

We'll be starting off with 3 shapes, and will build from there. With new add ons, I'll run a mini event where you can win a free base swap.
Otherwise, any other base swaps will have to wait for the mini shop to open.

Starting shapes: Male, Female, Androgynous

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Still open:

(If a new set of eggs drop, any adopts not claimed will be moved here. These will then move into Price as marked)

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Ledger and TOS:

All signatures for the TOS will be hosted on the Ledger
The Ledger will show all Adopts and their status. (WIP, Advertised, Open, PAM, Sold)

-link to doc here-

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Discounted/Quick move:

Any time an adopt has been around for 3 consecutive adopt drops, it will then be moved here. That way they can still be sold, but at a reduced price to keep products moving. (time frame to be moved to discounted/quick move will be adjusted as the shop goes on)

Quick to move:
These are low priced adopts, and will typically not be on the normal base. These will be priced cheaper, and come in a larger batch. The cheap price will allow you to have a Dhruv, and can then later swap the body base when the mini shop is opened to get a full sized Dhruv.

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Events:

All events will be hosted in a different thread/discord.

Events will be based around getting mini dhruvs, plushies, or tickets of the sort. All details of events will be released via discord and an additional thread.

It will be linked in the first post and in this post.