Dhruvs - WIP - But you can come on in!

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
phewww

Okay now anyone can post!

I'm still working on setting things up and finalizing deets, but feel free to lmk what you think so far. Q uQ

Discord link in first post! (It's still also in the process of being set up, but the basics are there.)

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Apparently all I had to do is refresh haaaaaa
I feel like such a newb on this site omg

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
I have the 'egg' design nearly finished. I'll have it posted when I do.

Then I have an idea for the 3 body shapes I want to start out with. A male, female and Androg form.

And I already have an idea for the first three.

A ghost
A necromancer
and then a third one that fits the theme, still tossing around a few ideas for this.

OR

I'll release holiday ones... kinda depends on when I get them designed and finished. (Trying to go with 3 each set of eggs so that way it's a normal for the shop)

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Posted some rough ideas for the first three adopts in the discord!
Teasers will always be posted there!

For now I'm workign in pen so I can just yeet the idea down. Then I'll sketch them out digitally, line, color and make the eggs. Then BAM
Adopts will happen.

I'm hoping in the future to get a good printer so I can print off the bases to be able to draw on those traditionally. Stream line the process more.

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
Can't wait to get home so I can mess around with Graphic making or setting up the bases for the adopt types or finish making the base for the egg.

Avarnis

Station Visitor
D
oopht I died over the past two days. Fatigue hit me and I slept or worked. Big OOPPHT

Anyone else have days like that? It's like 2-3 in a row where you can't seem to get enough sleep and water...