Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] A new area? [COMPLETE]

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
He pocketed the weedle he had caught before replying to Benji's first statement before they were interupted by the weedles. It was not his first pokemon caught on the island but his first caught in this route so it was something he supposed.

"It really does also depend on their personality and nature. Take Zvonimir for example he's quite the shy little charmander, so he won't really go into battle with out my instruction. Half the time i don't even think he likes to battle" He gave the charmander who at this time was slightly clinging to Zak's pant leg a little rub on the head.

Zak paused almost in mid thought "Maybe I should catch something in this route to try to train, for myself. I wonder if the Native scatterbugs are around, they are interesting, and not like the ones i've seen before."

The torchics was the same that was why one reason he was trying to train up Rain Drop up so much because he wanted to see what they looked like fully evolved.

"Alright shall we keep going?" He questioned but really did not wait for Benji's reply before he fully got up from his spot in the clearing and paused a bit trying to decide which way they should go. Maybe along the river or close to it, maybe they could find some unique water type, though water types weren't really his forte.

He stopped shortly at the site of a small pool of sort before taking out a note book perhaps it was a pokemon nest, a water one at that. What kind of water type pokemon he couldn't tell, but he wondered if Benji wanted to try to catch something other then the N. Weedle they just did. Perhaps if they continued they would find something different then what he had seen before.

"Lets continue this way, we may encounter some water types. I believe this is a nest." He spoke motioning towards the pool which had been tampered with.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A soft sigh escaped Benji. They had made sure Freckles was safe and sound in his ball, before helping Sweetie and Belle up onto their shoulders. Sweetie was a little hefty, but Belle was teeny and just nestled atop their nest of braids.

And then Zak was off, and Benji would lurch forward to catch up. They knew a lot about Pokémon behavior. Freckles wouldn't make a very good show Pokémon. Too hasty. But he sure was super cute!

"I don't know about you, but... I'm eager to catch more. I know you have a preference for types you raise... but I just... want to experience it." Benji would take a few longer steps to get up beside Zak. "Thank you for dragging me out here... Bug attack aside, it's been really nice exploring with you." An awkward smile was given to the other, before Benji's eyes returned forward as they sought out something new.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 2
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 2,377
Total GEs Earned: 9 (and a little extra xD)
GEs Already Used: 4

2 A section of the ground suddenly gives way, plunging you into a sink of soggy mud and broken leaf litter. Roll STR to escape (all trainers). Trainer Danger (Major) 1

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2
Will Benji succeed in escaping the sinkhole? (needs a 4, 5 or 6)

Sadly, they do not!

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Zak nodded to Benji's comment. "Of course, always." he replied. But before he could say anymore both he and Benji apparently fell into a sink hole. Using his quick reflexes he was able to jump and grab hold of the edge and pull himself out. Though it seemed Benji was not so lucky. Zak offered his hand to the other to try to pull them out.

"Shall we head back to town?" he questioned. "I was not expecting this new route to have sink holes," The new route was a bit more dangerous then he had expected and he wasn't not sure if he wanted to continue to subjugate Benji to the dangers this place had. Maybe he should explore it a bit more on his own and then try to re bring Benji back with him after he's explored it alone a bit more.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
There was a squeal of confusion from Benji as they tumbled down the sinkhole, but it didn't go too far thankfully. Zak's hand suddenly appeared, and Benji would take it gratefully. "Yeah... Yeah, maybe we should go back." They were shaky and nervous now.

Benji would allow Zak to help pull them out, then dust themself off and make sure Sweetie and Belle were okay. They seemed ruffled, but otherwise unscathed. Benji scooped them back up and would carefully walk back the way they came, following Zak back to the Nauwill base. Shaking the entire time.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Alright! We're done!
Total words: 2,618
Player 1 words: (Peter) 1,395
Player 2 words: (Zak) 1,223

Bonus research: Unusual Terrain

PeterPan_da144
Items used: N/A
Pokémon caught: N. Weedle