Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Expedition] It's brand new baby!

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Hey viewers! It's Lex again," They said, holding the phone out with a selfie stick as they filmed. "Here I am at the entrance of Darksallow valley. As you can see," he turned around slowly panning them in a full circle. "We are in the middle of a mountain at the moment. This cavern is what we have to go through currently to reach the forest. Now it may not look like much at the moment, but I'm sure eventually someone will get in here to make it a much smoother travel but for now we hike!"

"How did we get here? The storm that blew through collapsed this small eastern tip and now we are here to see what new and exciting things are in the forest. I have been in here once before, and as you notice I'm without the camcorder. To much unexplored ground at the moment for me to be taking that with me. So the phone cam is getting a work out."

"There have been sightings of new pokemon in the area, so hopefully I can get some on screen and some pictures to share with you as we explore together. Known pokemon in this area are the nauwil scatterbug and weedles but also some water pokemon. The well known Chinchou and the new nauwil poliwag. We also have a new bug with the Wrumple and one more a wee relative to tangela. Possibly even the baby form and this little one is known as Tangel. THere is one more out there at we have been seeing glimpses off."

"Let's see what is out there today." Lex beamed and closed it down, setting off into the woods.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 282
Total GEs Earned: 1
GEs Already Used: 0

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 9
9A thick, thorny brush blocks the way. Roll (STR or SPEC) + INS to have a pokémon clear the dangerous plants.Pokémon Danger2

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d2 1 2 2 1 6
3 str +1 insight = 4 dice to roll to get past some prickers
And fat kevin fails
-2 vit
1 vit left on the Kevin.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"And we have met with one of the many trials of being in the great out doors. Thorn bushes. So we are going to have to go around. This happens." Lex sighed, looking at the mess of thorns. "Unless you have a pokemon that can destroy them. Unfortunately all I have is a bird and a rat, and my bug." Lex motioned to the joltik clinging to his hair and picked up the pidove, gently smoothing out his feathers.

"So, I don't have the easiest time just trying to bulldoze though them. Fat Kevin does try, but he is just a little bird. Isn't that right?" He kept a hand on the bird, keeping the pidove from flying away. "So this one is a fail. But that doesn't mean we can't find something even more interesting as we go around it." Lex beamed for the camera before recalling Fat Kevin back to his poke ball. He hummed, collapsing the set up and tucked his phone back into his pocket.

Alright, now which way? Lex considered the thorns and glanced around before striking off to the left. Into the dark forest he was going to go. Maybe he could find some neat bugs. He been wanting to see some of the new bugs. He scritched over Nimbus short spikey fur as he walked, humming under his breath. "What you say Nim? Should we find you a new friend?"