Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 2 6 2 1 5 6 6 1 35
Whoooo the tangel is defeated,
Going to attempt to capture in my nest ball
3 + 2 for unevolved pokemon + 4 for dex

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
And that had to be the parents, they seemed rather land beholden to have a water nest. And small? And sort of like weird messed up Tangela and okay, she was going to capture one and give it to Lan. These little things would be right up his alley. They were adorable... She was going to feel a tinie tiny bit bad beating them up.

"Aron! Use Metal Claw on that th... pokemon!" She recovered, voice firming up. It was a pokemon. And it had to be a grass type, probably. She watched as her newest pokemon took a stance and then charged the approaching parents, slashing out and ooh that was a crit. Yeah, def a grass type. The others had fled.

She threw the nest ball, easily capturing the new pokemon. "Such an odd little thing."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"What did you say?" Vi questioned, half listening as she finished describing what she was viewing. How fascinating.

"I caught a weird tangela thing. It is mine, but if you actually get your nose out of that book, I would let you see it," Kennedy said, lightly spinning the ball in her hand.

"What? You captured something odd? Something new?" Vi bolted up, eyes wide intense. "Show me," She order. She needed to see it. She wanted to know what it was.

"Fine," Kenendy muttered, letting it out.

"It does look like a tangela but not right..." It was too small, and the feet were odd. Not the bright red she was use to seeing. "It is almost as if it was a baby?" Vi mused, looking carefully at the vines ooh so that was what she had found in that tree hollow. "Facinating. Ahh, Thank you." She mentioned, returning to her notes to scribble it down.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 14
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count:1349
Total GEs Earned: 5
GEs Already Used: 4
Potion, berries, terrian, Tangel battle

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Max: 100
Res: 81
14Hey! Something grabs at your pack, trying to pull it away from you!Wild Battle3
wild battle what the poke

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 1 4 6 4 5 21
Scatter bug!
Who wants to battle?
Lets tin tin have a go
3 str = 3 dex =6

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 2 5 1 4 1 4 18
Tin Tin beat up the N. Scatter bug good job Tin tin can Victoria catch it in a research ball /

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Hey! That is mine!" Vi proclaimed, pulling her pack over her head and dislodging a rather hungry and irritated N. Scatterbug. "How is such a little thing like manage to pull at my pack?" She proclaimed surprise. "Tin Tin! Ember!" She was not allowing this little thief to get away with that! How dare it behave that way.

Tin Tin chirped, considering the bug and then looked back at his trainer like really? Why? He scratched at the mud, lazily. He wasn't sure he wanted to do this.

The Scatterbug on the other hand, completely wanted to do this and launched itself at tin tins face with a ferociousness not fitting its small size.

Tin Tin reared back in shocked and squealed, lashing out with a small fire ball hiccup. No, No, NO, that was a scary bug! He puffed up as the bug landed at his feet, singed and poked it with his feet. Bug dead?

"Good job!" Vi praised though she was going to have to work on the chick actually following orders through immediately. She tossed a research ball, watching it jerk once, twice before capturing it. "Ooh, this, this is my first capture here. Look what we did Tin Tin, we got the pokeon." She did it!

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Res: 9
Current Word Count: 1560
Total GEs Earned: 6
GEs Already Used: 5
Potion,
berries,
terrian,
Tangel battle - Won- Captured Nest ball

N.Scatterbug- Won- Capture research ball

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 1 1 3 3 11
A thick, thorny brush blocks the way. Roll (STR or SPEC) + INS to have a pokémon clear the dangerous plants.Pokémon Danger2
It is the bush tin tin
str 3 and ins 2 for 5

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 1 1 2 6 12
Kennedy going to let Sprout give it a go.
Welp they aren't getting though that, time to go around.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Damn it I remember that bush," Vi said, looking at the thorn bush that was spread ahead of the path. She had done some training though, perhaps this time they would do better. "Tin Tin, want to give it another go and see if you can't defeat the bush?" She questioned, looking at the torchic.

"Okay! Use ember!" she called, and winced as the torchic managed to once again get himself snagged into the bush instead of defeating it. "Well, good attempt," she said and slowly untangled him from the thorns.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay, Sprout lets give it a go," Kennedy called, bringing out her lefmew in an attempt to continue onward. "Try swift" She called, and kept an eye on the soft fluffy creature as it sent the out the move. That was it. Ooh shit.

The wind picked up and send the lefmew right into the bush. "Welp that didn't work. Let's go around?" She suggested, looking back at Vi.

"Yeah, lets go around, there is no use banging our heads against this."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
They recalled their pokemon and set off going the long way around the thorny bush and started to follow the stream. It was quiet and peaceful. Sunny pranced around exploring, the eevee a bright speck of white in the gloom of the woods.

"Well this is going a lot better then our last attempt," Vi admitted as they walked. They had made a second discovery and had managed to actually capture two pokemon, one that was a new discovery for Nauwhil. Now if her luck would just hold and let her get another discovery in and it would be perfect.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Res: 8
Current Word Count: 1833
Total GEs Earned: 7
GEs Already Used: 6

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Max: 100
Res: 36
Chinchou 31-45 |
8Something darts across your feet, attempting to flee into the underbrush.Startled Pokémon5

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 4 4 3 6 5 1 28
"Is that a Chinchou?" Kennedy questioned, surprised as a blue pokemon darted across the way. It had the dangling antenna of the a Chinchou but she hadn't been able to see the face as it scurried away.

"It is mine!" Vi called, and chucked a research ball at it. She wait what, did Kennedy say Chinchou? That wasn't anything new. She watched it smack into the little thing of blue and waited for see if the ball would be successful.