Cináed
Mimikuyu/Flareon
ID 54ID 141ID 167ID 169ID 177ID 67

Expedition area: Darksallow Valley

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
A couple of days after Benji and Zak had tried to explore the new route, Zak was right back at it. Maybe if he could explore it a bit more then he and Benji would have a better time next time the two of them would try to explore it.

After packing everything he figured he would need in his pack he set off.

Taking a variety of pokemon with him Zak made his way back to the Darksallow Valley. Of course Zue was out and on the boy's head and Zvonimir was following his trainer carefully however the others remained in their pokeballs for now. Zak did trust Ferocity to behave as the Deino had quite the shy nature as well but he figured having to many out at the moment may not be a good idea. Especially after how his and Benji's last adventure turned out. The sink holes in the valley were quite the danger and he did not want his pokemon wandering off and getting stuck in one.

"Stay close Zvonimir" Zak spoke as they entered the route. "You remember what happened last time and we do not want to repeat that." During their last adventure he had only three pokemon with him and the charmander was one of them. Zue was there as well but the bat really did not move from its position upon Zak's head. And Rain Drop hadn't been much help against a swarm of bug type pokemon.

Zvonimir gave a soft 'Char' in response, moving closer to Zak at the request.

However this time he had a full party, and three of them were his naughty pokemon. But he thought maybe an exploration with potential battles would focus them away from destorying things in the dorms.

He felt he could not take the three anywhere with proper surpervsion. Usually he just took one of them at a time, but they had been all cooped up during the storm so it was high time for the trio of them to get out and maybe get rid of some of their ecess energy. Rain Drop did a bit on his last adventure but the torchic fainted way too fast to burn the majority of its energy.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 15
Res: 6
The screen flashes and exciting music plays...
Current Word Count: 373
Total GEs Earned: 1
GEs Already Used: 0

6Something seems to be stuck just under some exposed tree roots. You find thick vines that end in rounded tips, reminding you of a particular pokemon.Discovery--

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
The trio came across some exposed tree roots with some thick vines stuck under them. Zak pulled out his sketchbook to get a closer look at the discovery they had come across. When Zak moved down to sketch the unique apperance of them Zue gave a soft screech of protest as Zak moved his head causeing the bat to slightly slip.

"Your fine Zue" Zak spoke softly to the bat on his head. "Nothing is going to hurt you." Zvonimir put a claw on Zak's arm when Zak got down to his level keeping physcial contact with him when they stopped.

Zak took his time taking notes in his notebook and sketching the area making note of how the vines looked like a particular pokemon. Once he figured he had sketched the area enough he moved again causing another protest from the bat upon his head.

Zak sighed "If your gonna be like this I will stick you back into your pokeball." Zak replied to the bat. "Its an exploration I'm gonna be moving a lot." Zue flapped its wings a bit smacking Zak in the head. Getting a bit fed up with the bat Zak returned him to his pokeball.

"Come Zvonimir, lets continue. I'm sure there is more to explore." he said turning down to the charmander at his side. "Though be on guard. I going to use one of these Sweet Honeys to lure a wild pokemon to us. I want to see what else are in these woods aside from Scatterbug and Weedle."

The charmander gave a determined look the flame on his tail giving a bit more light as it grew a bit bigger. Though he had a shy temperment he wanted to do good in battle, maybe get stronger so that he was not always afraid.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Max: 100
Res: 53
Current Word Count: 675
Total GEs Earned: 2
GEs Already Used: 1

Using a Sweet Honey to Force a Wile Battle. Difficulty 2.

They run into a N. Wurmple

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 3 6 6 5 5 6 31
With some bushes rustling Zvonimir was on guard when the N. Wurmple jumped out of the brush at them. Staying on guard the charmander waited for his trainers command. "Alright Zvonimir it looks like your ready to battle it. Lets start with an ember attack on it."

Zvonimir snaped its small jaw before pulling out some small flames from deep within before spewing them at the poor little bug.

There was not very much time for Zak to get his sketch in of this different varient wurmple they had run into before it fainted from Zvonimir's ember attack.

"Good Job" he praised the charmander,

"Now leave the rest to me." Zak pulled out a Park Ball he had on him and tossed it at the wurmple. Within no time the Wurmple had been caught. "There now i can study it a bit more back at the dorms, After we return. I do like to studying them in the wild but I'm a bit curious as to how these will grow as they are quite different from the ones we are used to."

There was a bit of a pause as he put the newly caught wurmple in his bag before turning to the charmander. "Now shall we continue? Or do you want to battle more?" The charmander hid himself behind Zak as if giving his answer. "We'll travel you did good. If we do run into another I'll send someone else to battle it hows that sound?" Zvonimir gave a soft thrum in agreement before the pair was off to explore more of the area.

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 11
Current Word Count: 940
Total GEs Earned: 3
GEs Already Used: 2

You can see something stuck on the branch of a tall tree. Roll DEX + INS to attempt to retrieve it.Special Item (Difficult)1

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2 3 3 2 1 4 17
Oh, Look at that. Something seemed to be stuck the branch of a tall tree. "Zvonimir stay here I'm gonna see if i can't get what ever that is unstuck." He pointed up into the tree. Zak was quite athetic as he needed to be when he was out in the wild observing pokemon, however climbing this tree seemed a bit difficult even for him. He couldn't get quite the grasp of it and every foothold he tried seemed to break at his weight. However he kept at it and was finally able to suceed in grabing the item he had saw stuck in the branch.

He put it in his bag and climbed down, he would get a better look at what it was once he was safely on the ground.

Finally on the ground he pulled out the item he had found and inspected it.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
"Well this should be a bit useful" he replied. "Thats if we get stuck in a sticky situation with some wild pokemon. Lets continue" He motioned for Zvonimir to follow before sticking the repel back into his backpack and pulling out another sweet honey he had brought along. "I won't make you battle this one. Snow White needs to get some energy out so I'll have her battle what ever comes our way next." He reasured the charmander at his side.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 4
Current Word Count: 1168
Total GEs Earned: 4
GEs Already Used: 3

Using another Sweet Honey for another wild battle - Difficulty 2

Its a Rowlet!

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 4 6 3 2 5 6 31
Some rustling in the bushes caught Zak's attention before Zvonimir was able to react to it Zak threw out Snow Whites pokeball just as a Rowlet poped out of them.

"Snow White Slash!" Zak called out quickly in reaction to the appearing pokemon.

With very little hesitation the pale charmeleon reacted as if she was ready for the battle at hand. The excess energy that Zak had saw coming in to play. The attack landed directly taking out the Rowlet that nearly startled

Taking out another park ball from his bag he tossed it at the downed Rowlet. Catching it in an instant. Tucking the pokeball with the Rowlet back in his pack nestling it next to the one that had the region vareint wurmple he had caught earlier.

Alright that was two pokemon on this journey. Seeing Snow White still raring to go. "If you behave you can stay out" He told the charmeleon. "That means no running off the area is a bit dangerous with the random pit falls around."

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 2
Current Word Count: 1340
Total GEs Earned: 5
GEs Already Used: 4

A section of the ground suddenly gives way, plunging you into a sink of soggy mud and broken leaf litter. Roll STR to escape (all trainers).Trainer Danger (Major)1

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 5 2 7
Just as he was telling Snow White to be careful he was the one to plunge into to some soggy mud and broken leaf litter. Sinking up to his waist in mud he struggled to get out of the pit fall he had gotten himself into. However with his own efforts as well as both Zvoinmir and Snow White he was able to get out of the pit he had fallen into.

"Well that was a tad embarassing." He muttered to himself. Just right after he had told Snow White to be careful then he himself had to go fall into one.

"See what I mean. Pit falls. We need to be careful so we don't hurt ourselves." There was a pause as he caught his breath "Though I think this is a good spot to stop for some Lunch" They had gotten pretty far in the route and encountered quite a bit already. Two caught pokemon a Repel, he found a pokemon nest and now this pit fall.

Finding a clearing Zak and his pokemon made a picnic. Letting the rest of his pokemon out of their pokeballs he gave them their lunch and he and his team took their break. He changed out of his wet muddy cloths and into a pair of dry ones he had brought along. Zak had been prepared for the muddy pit falls after his last adventure with Benji through the Valley.

Once everyone was finished he returned everyone but Ferocity and Snow White to their pokeballs. Figuring Zvnonmir needed a bit of a break and the Deino needed some time out of his pokeball.

"Alright time to continue our adventure. Now remember stick close everyone"

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 8
Current Word Count: 1623
Total GEs Earned: 6
GEs Already Used: 5

Something darts across your feet, attempting to flee into the underbrush.Startled Pokémon5

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2 4 2 3 3 1 5 3 25
A flash of green darted out in front of Zak. Without really truely seeing what had darted to the under brush Zak quick pulled out a research ball and tossed it at the movement. Though he had missed quite wide at the movement. "Snow White stay." He spoke seeing her starting to move after it. "Its fine, I'm sure we will run into more of what ever it was later." Although of her somewhat naughty nature the Charmeleon listened, not wanting to go back into her pokeball.

"Good job," He praised her. "Now shall we continue.

Ferocity was pretty much like Zvnomir kept close to Zak though the Deino was a bit slower then the fire lizard, so Zak slowed his pace to match Ferocity's speed. He kept an eye on Snow White making sure she wouldn't run off after something else she spotted in the bushes.

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 12
Current Word Count: 1770
Total GEs Earned: 7
GEs Already Used: 6

You hear a tussle, and just catch a glimpse of something disappearing towards the river while something else scurries into the underbrush.Startled Pokémon3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Res: 76
What Pokemon did they startle this time?

A N. Weedle

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 5 2 6 1 5 5 5 2 33
Zak takes out a research ball to throw at the sucrring pokemon into the underbrush. It hit what ever pokemon it had been and with a few shakes caught the thing. At least he had aquired something to turn in for research, as everythign else he had caughttoday would be either for himself or someone else. He figured he should at least have something to turn in from his adventures here.

"See there are many pokemon running around. That one seemed like there was a scuffle between two of them the one i caught and the one that went towards the river." There was a bit of a pause. Maybe they should travel along the river. Maybe there will be less pit falls and more chances to explore pokemon in this route, maybe even observe them. Right now it seemed there were quite a lot just darting through the underbrush.

It was decided they would go towards the river. Zak did want to fill out his research notebook a bit more before heading back and he hadn't really had a chance to do so yet. Though he will once he gets back and observes the native wurmple he caught as even though he was not used to bug types, training up the one he got for Benji made him interested in the differet vareients that spawned here. If anything he'd find someone to gift it to after he's done his research upon it. He was sure there would be someone who would appreciate the bug after he evolved it to see what the other varients of its evolution looked like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.