Group events

Everchange

[Heart and Hooves] Spin The Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Sign ups will open on 2/26/2020 @ 10 PM (Eastern Standard Time) and end 2/27/2020 @ 10 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
The game will start 2/27/2020 in the afternoon @ 6 PM (Eastern Standard Time)

The game will begin when I will roll or randomize from everyone who signed up for the game. Who ever the generator / dice picks will roll or randomize (depending on how many entries) from the list of remaining players. I will quote / tag the user whose turn it is to spin the bottle.

((Below is an example for users to get an idea of how this game will go))

I randomize 1-20 and get the number 15 that belongs to Abeno Seimei and the pony they entered (This is their turn to spin the bottle) and so they spin the bottle by randomizing 1-19 (excluding them from the list) and they get the number 5 which is Bitsie whose pony is eliminated from the game.

At this point I will randomize 1-19 (since bitsie has been "kissed" and eliminated from the game) and I get the number 12 which is Ebonrune's pony who gets to spin the bottle. Ebon will randomize 1-18 (again excluding them from the list) and they get number 2 who is Rozey. Rozey's pony is then "kissed" and eliminated from the game.

Once again I will randomize from 1-18 since 2 people have been "kissed' and removed from the game. I land on Tigeria who gets to spin the bottle next and gets 9 who is Vald ('kissed" and removed from the game) I will then randomize again to select the next bottle spinner. This will continue until there is 1 person left in the game. This person is deemed the winner of spin the bottle.

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
I would LOVE to play! (Entering with Strawberry Milk)

I'm sorry, I have to drop out, I forgot that I'm going to be at a dress rehearsal for my singing class tomorrow from 6 PM EST until after 9 PM and I don't want anyone to have to wait on me if I can help it. 8'D;;; Good luck everyone else!

Last edited:

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,
I want to play pretty please

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

purrrplekitty

Long-Term Resident
D
Edits: please remove me from the list, having a very bad panic attack about my surgery that is for tomorrow.
I would like to play please and thank you.

Last edited:

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 9
Res: 2
Players​
1. PeterPan_da144 w/ Tipsy Berry Scoop
2. houllow w/ pomme
3. PZMJNP w/ Magma Burst