I Did A Thing! Did You? :D

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

So I have a channel in my shops discord for this, and it seems to be doing some good so I want to spread it here!

(May be in wrong forum idk halp 😭)

Basically, if you did A Thing today, like cook or clean or respond calmly to someone you wanted to yeet, give yourself credit here! We will love and support you and we can navigate this world together! 💜

| | is a hand to hold | |

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

I'll kick this off! Today I cleaned the litter boxes, finished season 5 of StevenU, and redid the ferret templates a few times till I got em right! Unless I switch to pixeling them... Which knowing me I'll do that tomorrow...

| | is a hand to hold | |

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Cute idea. I think here is fine?

I cooked today! = w= And I played with some pixels since I can't art atm.

🐸

Corn

Resident
D
I fixed up my housemate's chair and returned it to her, and now I'm using my EXERCISE BALL instead of a desk chair again! bouncy bouncy bouncy

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D

finished up a custom i've been stressing out about!
i'm pretty sure i did something useful for someone else at some other point
may be helping with dinner?... not that my parents are seeming to need me XD
feeling refreshed and starting on a new coloring project

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I dragged my ass through the cold rain to the mechanic shop for my car. I really didn't want to because of how pissed I am with them, and I ended up coming home freezing, soaked and tired. But I did it without absolutely losing my mind on them.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I cleaned up a bit today, well started since it is a big task. Got the kitchen table cleaned up, which hadn't been touched for months and stuff just kept piling on it. On my next day off its cleaning my fish tank so i can restart it followed by cleaning and organizing my computer desk. Then on my next day off i'm hoping to plan on start on cleaning up our second bedroom which is a storage room at the moment with things piled everywhere.

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D

i'm having a super productive day!
  • got the broken suitcase out of our room
  • folded the remains of the last two laundry Sundays
  • got the wooden thing attached to the wreath and hung back up
  • finished unpacking and putting away my shoes, boots, hats, and scarves
  • cleaned and organized the hell out of my closet, backpack, boxes, and nightstand
  • found a shitton of things that were precious, very missed, and/or very much needed
  • did some reorganization in the kitchen cabinets to make room for all those damn huge mugs in one place

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dragged myself to the hospital today instead of procrastinating till I had no choice, turns out I have the flu and am quarantined to my house for a few days... But hey for once I was on top of my health concerns! 😂😷😭

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
went grocery shopping also started laundry today. I hope i'll have enough time to restart my fish tank after pie baking