I Did A Thing! Did You? :D

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
This was yesterday, but I made dice! \o/ Gotta wait for them to cure some more before I can sand them, but the whole process was way less of a disaster than I had expected it to be.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Diceeee I wanna make some dice sometime. I know berry and I both wanna make BS merch, now I wanna make sparkly pink and blue bs galaxy dice. + n+

I ... took care of a kitten today. Cookie is at least part bengal, and she has been spayed. She is Not Happy in her kennel.

🐸

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D
got a lot of coloring projects done, made dinner, and groomed the Bear!
i could have totally made a mini something clothing wise out of all of that fuzz

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
There some stuff going on with my extended family. Mostly I'm trying to keep my step father off the street after some stuff happened that threatened his living situation. I'm trying to keep in touch and give him support by trying to keep them motivated and organized. I'm pretty forgetful myself, but I'm trying to really hard keep to a schedule to call them every day checking in.

I know it doesnt sound like much, but he doesnt have a lot of supportive family members.

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
Today I went to my SO's appointment for his mental health and we walked back home the long way to have some time outside of the house. Its was a really nice sunny day albiet cold.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

I cooked and did the dishes today! Couple days ago I cleaned up around the house... it's getting easier to clean again, having a vehicle has been helping my mental health a *lot* ;u;

| | is a hand to hold | |

Sesshiyasha

Veteran
D
I slept most of the day which they tell me is a good thing. I remembered to take my pain meds on time mostly. And I'm not in a serious amount of pain today. Unless I move. If I move it's a lot more pain. Tomorrow I plan to be moving more.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Long-Term Resident
D
I like the idea of this thread! This morning I cleaned the kitchen and did a load of laundry. Got my partners’ kids to start doing their chores too, while my partners are at work/gone for the weekend. Maybe we’ll have the whole house clean before they get home!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

Today, I fixed the sliding trey to my desk.

I wrote out a super long explanation as to why this is a HUGE deal, but I'll just say instead that it was basically mangled metal as a result of my ex, I didn't let myself get overwhelmed, I remembered to breathe, took it one step at a time, and fixed it =)

| | is a hand to hold | |

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
I cooked today - a healthy meal, nonetheless! Huge, because I'm a lazy blob who prefers to spend entire paychecks on food delivery for sustenance.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I was able to help a Deaf customer yesterday! Made me really happy to be able to give the extra effort and boy oh boy am I relieved I took ASL for my language class in college ^^"

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
I started a project I've been putting off and got up before noon which is pretty rare for me.

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
I took my mum out to a high tea lunch with 2 of my other friends.
I did this to cheer my mum up as she is recently single of 15 years being in a relationship.

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D

This was yesterday, but I gnawed on my coloring to-do list hardcore
Still have much more to do... But I got a smidge of it done today