Idk i been calling them Garden Kids

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Adding a disclaimer; shop work will be slow, I'm mostly working on this during breaks at work. As much as I want to go full throttle on this, I also don't want to burn out before I get it all finished. I posted this thread mostly as a way to keep track of what I've done, and get feedback about things, that I can always find easily and also won't clutter up Polli's discord.
Everything will be premades, so once I get it all done, it will be easy to keep up with.
I will offer custom colors, and possibly custom bases, as I have time to do so.

General Shop idea is like, farm sim meets potion shop/dungeon shop keeper sim.

I haven't figured out the whole world setting yet. But my idea so far is the players (that's you all) are in a magical country. Y'all get to make up your own small town or village.

Your character(s) grow the garden kids. Garden kids can give produce, or can be set tasks like dungeon raids, foraging, guarding the area, even tending your farm or shop. Anything the player could accomplish by completing an RP prompt, can be done by a garden kid via RnG. Doing the RP prompt gives a guaranteed result, the RnG option means no RP necessary but gives a randomized result.

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Working on getting all the garden kids I've made so far into the post. Made slower by me just forgetting some things. Like whole color swaps from some of the kids.

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Update: I am considering making these all custom colors, but only solid colors, and possibly only on the body (so no leaf or eye color swaps). Since the bases are so tiny, recoloring them is super quick. And just limiting orders to a few at a time, and not opening new orders until current batch is done.
Largely considering this cus the number of bases I want is very high and I don't want to burn out just by coloring premades.

More complex (at least as far as the bases allow) customs may be opened up on occasion.