I'm Thankful Raffle!
Let's have raffle, Ends Saturday, when I get up
The prizes

1: Unicorn (Cat and Alpaca Morphs) - Jay
2: Pegasus (Goat and Leopard Morphs) - Live
3: Earth (Winter Morph) - Kiki
4: Dullahan (Cat Morphs) - Tig
5: Pegasus (Turtle Morphs) - Rozey

All you have to to is fill out the form below and you'll have a ticket for the raffle
If you have 10 or less ponies, you'll be able to get a second ticket.

Code:
[SIZE=36px][FONT=Get Show][COLOR=rgb(253, 212, 24)][B][U]I'm Thankful[/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Discord name: [/B] Your Discord name goes here.
[B]What are you thankful for?: [/B] a little blurb of what you're thankful for, can be a few words, a sentence or even a paragraph or more.
[B]Do you have 10 or less ponies?: [/B] if yes, it adds a bonus ticket.
[B]Preferences: [/B] From most wanted to least, you can list all or just 1 depending what you like.

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
OPEN
List
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: kisa
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful for my new job and all the wonderful friends I've made here at the shop since getting back into breedable shops!
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: yes
Preferences: 1, 2,3, 5,4

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Bo or Bouquet of Diamonds
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful that my first semester of college has gone as well as it has and that I have this amazing community behind me. Ya'll are amazing, okay? Thank you so much for all of your love and support! ; 3;
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: LOL, nope.
Preferences: 1, 4, 2, 3, re-roll.

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Cheyriddle4
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my circle of friends that I can talk to about anything. I am thankful for my parents. Also I am thankful for my boyo for dealing with me.
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: no
Preferences: 1,3,2,4,5

I'm Thankful

Discord name:
astralboy
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful for the new opportunities and movements I have the chance to start in my town thanks to my work familyy!
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: Nope
Preferences: 4, 3, 5, 1, 2

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: ChezaRain
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful for work, for being easy on me. I'm thankful for my BS buddies who keep me sane and endure my chaos regularly without getting angry, and for the siblings and family members I have that that make life truly a one-of-a-kind experience.
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: No
Preferences: 4, 1, 2, 3, 5

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Ruler
What are you thankful for?: Ahhhh my lovely girlfriend and job opportunities presenting themselves. And internet friends who mean the frickin world to me. Hoping to have a much better 2022 than 2021, but I'm thankful for all that helped me make it through this year. <3
Preferences: 2, 3, 1, 4, 5

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Joshuality
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my close friends and family for being there for me constantly!
Preferences: 4, 2, 5, 1, 3

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

I'm Thankful
Discord name: lisais-fire619
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my coworkers being patient and understanding with me considering everything that has happened in my life this year and that they actually care.
Preferences: 4, 2,5,3

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: AislingJuno
What are you thankful for?: The good health of my immediate family. I am also thankful for the people that support and believe in my endeavors.
Preferences: 1,3,2,4, re-roll

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Shadrya
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my old venue manager, 6 mths ago she saw something in me when no one did, i was out of employment for a year because of covid, ready to give up, but she hired me.
Preferences: 3, 1, 2, 4, 5

YupItReallyIsMe

Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Everest
What are you thankful for?: My fiánce and my teeny tiny baby growing inside me. So excited for what the future holds.
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: absolutely not XD
Preferences: 3, 4, 2, 5, 1

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: PZMJNP
What are you thankful for?: Thankful that I finally managed to move from CA to TX so hopefully I can have a better future financially.
Preferences: 3, 4, reroll

Jackariah Beckett

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Jackariah Beckett
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my papa, my kitties, my bf, and bf and I'd housemate that doesn't rat one us for having a kitty ❤
Preferences: sky pegasus, dullahan, unicorn, turtle, earth

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Amora65
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for the friends, boss, and most importantly family I have especially after the year that I've had so far. Everyone has stepped up to be so amazing and we are where we are now thanks to them.
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: Yes
Preferences: 3, 2, 5, 1, reroll

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Bluedemonwolf
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful for my family and their good health, my nephews for actually sticking with me as I DM for the first time, and my dog Carwyn. Also thankful for the awesome online communities I'm in, this one included!
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: Nope
Preferences: 3, 2, 1, reroll

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I'm Thankful

Discord name: PeterPan_da144
What are you thankful for?: All the friends and family I've made in this shop, as well as in real life. I wouldn't make it through the day without you guys <3
Preferences: 4 - 1 - reroll

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Nat!
What are you thankful for?: I'm thankful for my family and my health.
Preferences: 3, 1, 2, 4, 5

Melomar

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'm Thankful

Discord name: Melomar#7227
What are you thankful for?: I am thankful for my 4legged furry pardner, my excellent sisters, and my most excellent mom. My unbelievably cool friends. The wonderful and generous staff. And all my fellows here filling out this form this week. I am thankful for all you guys <3
Do you have 10 or less ponies?: Naw, I've got a few more than that. ;D
Preferences: 5, 1, 2, 4, 3