Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Kisas Plot thread!

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
All my open singles will be here. If I have info on them I will add it. DM me offers or message me on Discord! Im happy to discuss all offers. I do tend to go off looks and making sure that the pair look complementary to eachother but I am willing to make exceptions for great plots!

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D

Celestina Pembroke and Welsh
Orientation: Any
Season: Spring
Location-Twilight Town
Info: The only child of some of the more well of families of Twilight Town but she was never spoiled. Given the best schooling and upbringing but never taught to be dependent on her family's money. She grew up wanting to know more, learn more, read more. Her family wanted to collect everything and find new and interesting stuff. But Celestina didn't want to travel for her knowledge. She loves Twilight Town and does not wish to leave it unless she needs to. She doesn't see her family often so to keep busy she made a touring group around the city and does free guided tours of the town if she finds others who want to do this. She spends a lot of time at the Museum when she is not doing tours. She has made many friends with several of the others there and loves having long talks with those that work there about everything.

Last edited: