Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ LostClan Leader's Den ]

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
May the Sunlight Guide [Aspenswirl] Home.
username:
belloblossom
cat Aspenswirl
how did they die? It was well known that Aspenswirl had gained many battle wounds in his fight with the badger that he'd faced with his apprentice, Thymepaw. With no opportunity to flee to get help and only a priority to ensure that his apprentice stayed safe, Aspenswirl had been able to defeat the beast and return home with his apprentice. He insisted that Thymepaw was treated first and its suspected that may have led to the infection of his wounds. Bone, LostClan's medicine cat, did her best, but once the infection took hold in Aspenswirl's already terrible wounds, there was no saving him.

Aspenswirl will be remembered by his children: Fennelfur, Honeytooth and Burnetdew, as well as his apprentice, Thymepaw who has vowed to take on part of his mentor's name when its time for him to become a warrior, as Thymeswirl.

For others, he shall be remembered as the tomcat who died protecting the youth and future of LostClan. @Tigeria

Tigeria

Veteran
D
Sorry for the delay, rl and other issues (as well as not receiving notifications) occurred.

"Let all cats old and young come to hear the tales of outside adventures.

Sky has a tale for Lostsun
username:
PeterPan_da144
cat: Sky
reason for joining: Lured in by the siren's call of a beautiful gray she-cat, Sky has found herself yearning to join LostClan. The thought of all the cats who suddenly came to the forest was quite overwhelming, especially when they started making their own little groups. Before that, it was maybe a pawful of cats here and there. Now, they were in large numbers, watching each others backs and marking out territories. It would be tough to be alone, so she was glad she'd found a cat she could pine for and possibly even join. Sky is better in the trees and bushes than on the ground or in the water, and has become adept at springing traps for prey, or running them into corners they can't back out of.
[Jolene] has a tale for Lostsun
username:
belloblossom
cat: Jolene
reason for joining: Jolene, too, has come from a troubled past. She was fated to be perfect, but when she broke the mold hoping to escape her so-claimed destiny, she was burdened with more responsibilities than she could handle. Fleeing her life as she knew it, she came under the care of a loner family for a time and has learned slowly to open her heart to the warmth of others. Now, she seeks her own way forward, in a meaningful way that she can control with her own thoughts and claws. LostClan, despite the name, is where Jolene feels the most seen, the most found. She doesn't know what her future will hold now that she's joining a Clan, but one thing has occurred that she didn't believe would occur again: she is hopeful.
[Memory] has a tale for Lostsun
username:
belloblossom
cat: Memory
reason for joining: "I...um... I have a family, already, but I don't they'll be joining. They're kind, wonderful cats, but I think it's time for me to stretch out on my own. I'd like to do that here... you all seem nice, and the shadows of the pines are comforting." Memory purred. "I get distracted, sometimes, my head floats away into the clouds, my mother used to say, but I can hunt. I haven't fought before, but I'm willing to learn. I want to find my place, and I... I think that might be here, if you'll have me." She finished demurely. @Tigeria
I can not lie and will not lie to you, this path you have chosen will be the hardest trial you will face in your life. She looked to each of those wishing to join and with a nod yowled to signal their acceptance.

Tigeria

Veteran
D
Names of Past to Names of Future
username:
belloblossom
cat: Here
previous name: Thymepaw
new name Thymeswirl
reason for change An apprentice grows into a warrior.
Who has witnessed the story: Honeytooth
The story behind the new name: Thymepaw had been so relieved when he and his mentor, Aspenswirl, had fought back and won against the badger that invaded their territory. He had been so full of admiration for his golden-furred mentor, who looked much like a powerful lion facing off his enemy, that he hadn't even considered that the wounds that Aspenswirl sustained from the battle would lead to his mentor's death a few days later. Honeytooth, Aspenswirl's daughter, had stepped up to complete Thymepaw's training after his own wounds had healed and eventually gave him his final assessment, which Thymepaw had passed. Thymepaw then expressed to Honeytooth and again to Lostsun, when it came to it, that he wished to take on his mentor's name, in part and go by Thymeswirl to remember his mentor who had fought so valiantly for him and died to protect his apprentice, and their Clan.
May the Sunlight Guide [Aspenswirl] Home.
username:
belloblossom
cat Aspenswirl
how did they die? It was well known that Aspenswirl had gained many battle wounds in his fight with the badger that he'd faced with his apprentice, Thymepaw. With no opportunity to flee to get help and only a priority to ensure that his apprentice stayed safe, Aspenswirl had been able to defeat the beast and return home with his apprentice. He insisted that Thymepaw was treated first and its suspected that may have led to the infection of his wounds. Bone, LostClan's medicine cat, did her best, but once the infection took hold in Aspenswirl's already terrible wounds, there was no saving him.

Aspenswirl will be remembered by his children: Fennelfur, Honeytooth and Burnetdew, as well as his apprentice, Thymepaw who has vowed to take on part of his mentor's name when its time for him to become a warrior, as Thymeswirl.

For others, he shall be remembered as the tomcat who died protecting the youth and future of LostClan. @Tigeria

While on the the Warbler call stump Lost Sun calls forth the apprentice Thymepaw. While we are gathered to welcome new faces, let us also acknowledge the hard work of an apprentice and the final call to a dear friends tale. She lowers her head in quiet remembrance of Aspenswirl.

Aspenswirl was a brave and fierce warrior, he shall be remembered for his heroic deeds in driving off a badger with his apprentice. For the rest of us here, we shall find you when the time comes now that the sun has set on your story here. While we might be lost among the grass we hope you look upon us from the stars. May Sunclan find, bless, and hold you close in your next journey.

When she had finally staid her piece she looked to the sky, it was clear not a cloud in sight.

"Sunclan above to clan cats below, we have heard the tale from this apprentice and welcomed an old friend to the skies, they themselves have remained clear, the cats have remained strong. From this day forward this apprentice shall be named Thymeswirl! May the sun guide their path to glory!"

at the final call Lostsun dips her head and jumps from warblers call and begins to lead a vigil for the fallen warrior in silence.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
[Cat name here] has a tale for Lostsun
username:
PeterPan_da144
cat:

reason for joining: "I have been searching for a home for quite some time. I prefer to live close to the water, and seeing as your territory is situated almost in a fork in the river, covered on both sides, it seemed like the perfect place." He would bow his head. "I am a strong swimmer, and a strong hunter. Though I prefer not to fight, I will do what it takes to help keep the clan protected and well fed all year long."

@Tigeria

Tigeria

Veteran
D
Of course Salmonstripe accepts this mentorship. She wouldn't have it any other way.
@PeterPan_da144

Lostsun accepts this mentorship and is looking forward to Skypaws growth within the clan.

[Cat name here] has a tale for Lostsun
username:
PeterPan_da144
cat:

reason for joining: "I have been searching for a home for quite some time. I prefer to live close to the water, and seeing as your territory is situated almost in a fork in the river, covered on both sides, it seemed like the perfect place." He would bow his head. "I am a strong swimmer, and a strong hunter. Though I prefer not to fight, I will do what it takes to help keep the clan protected and well fed all year long."

@Tigeria
Lostsun bows her head as well in respect to Blackfish.
"I thank you for your tale, there are more ways to be in a clan than to fight. We welcome you to our clan. May Sunclan find and guide you as the light of your path within this clan."