Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Multi bun Giveaway/Contest(OPEN!!)

stormflower

Resident
D
Welcome to my user-run contest!! Or contests! I have several cute little bunnies that need to find warm cozy burrows to call their own. Anyone out there that can help me with that? Oh, you know someone?! Great!! Keep on reading to find out more!!

Oh wait! I almost forgot! Rules of the house!
Be NICE! No hassling others or discouraging others in ANY way....its not nice!
This is open to all no matter how many rabbits you have ( though those that have fewer or 0 may get a bonus to the raffle or....well ill take notice of 'newbies' ;) )
I have the right to close this early if needed, or extend it as I see fit but Ill give notice. If anything I would extend the closing time.
Ummm....ya I think that's it, any questions feel free to ping me here or discord(#5130 stormflower).
I promise I dont bite.....unless you ask nicely :p

You can only win 1 baby from this contest, any winners picked will be removed from the raffle list before it is rolled so everyone has a fair chance at a baby and so more love can be spread 💙💜

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
The Siblings

Meet the siblings that are staying with me and with mom and dad in my burrow xD They do not have names yet(we will be figuring this out together?)

Sibling 1

This is a little buck and though tempting to name him Lotus, it may be too obvious? We shall see, but he is going to the shy sort which is why he will retreat and 'hide' under his 'hat' With such a big family he feels like he gets lost in the madness and sometimes he sticks close to mom or just hangs back in the shadows. Maybe he will grow into himself and gain confidence as he grows older(his mother sure hopes so). Otherwise he is a very kind fellow and doesn't like to see others hurt in any way especially his family.

Sibling 2

This little mister is nothing like his brother above. You couldn't say he is the opposite though either. He is just lazy, there is no way around it. He is just lazy. He doesn't care to do much of anything and when he does it has to be his idea not anyone else's. He is very head-strog and can be a little self centered. Hopefully he outgrows this a little or one or 2 of his siblings can help knock him down a peg cause he is quite the paw full! He does care about his family but he can put on good facade and act like he doesnt. He can give everyone a run for their money

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
The Parents

Name: Azalea
Meaning: Like the flower
Personality: Azi as her love her and her friends is very loving and doting on her family. She is and has always been very motherly even before becoming a mother. She is as sweet as cream and honey but dont get on her bad side or make her angry or you will see mama rabbit turn into mama bear! She is easy going and has some knowledge in regards to healing properties of the flora and fauna of where they grew up. She actually has a fascination of different plants from different areas as well so its a treat when Rotem or others are able to bring outside plants and even food for her and the kits to enjoy! She does have and adventurous heart though she is reluctant to act on it.

Name: Rotem
Meaning: Hebrew name for Juniper or 'Broom Plant'
Personality: He may more of a quite soul, but he is almost always smiling. He loves being a dad, he kids and Azalea are his everything. Family means everything to him. He is a very collected and calm individual....on the outside. On the inside sometimes he is freaking out! Its better since he met the love of his life. He loves exploring and finding things that will make Azi happy, he doesnt get the fascination but he is happy to make her happy.

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
The Raffle

To win one of the lovely girls above simply post the following code below!
Newbies will get an extra ticket in the raffle too!

Code:
[b][size=18][color=White]Im Feeling Frosty!![/color][/size][/b]
Username:
Preference:
Newbie: (2 or less buns)

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
Raffle List
1. FrostyPeaches (2, 1)
2. Polliwoggi (1, 2)
3. Azael ( 2, 1)
4. HeavenlySnow (1, 2)
5. Absolutiones (2)
6. Revel (1, 2)
*Name Contest Winner Zakiax (1, 2)
7. Muffled_undertone (2,1)
*personality contest Winner Berri (2,1)
8. Owlsomniac (2, 1)
9. Seimei (2,1)
10. Midnight Holographic (2, 1)

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
Name Contest

This little girl is in need of a name as are her brothers but for now lets just focus on her shall we. Give me your best name for her a short little blurb of her personality. Just a sentence or 2 is fine! Also just becuase mom and dad have plant/flower names this does not have to be a set convention unless we make it one so feel free to branch out.

Code:
[b][color=goldenrod][size=18]Seems familiar, do I know you?[/color][/size][/b][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)][SIZE=14px][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(255, 235, 142)][SIZE=14px][CENTER]Username:
Little Doe Name:
Personality Blurb:
Newbie?: (2 or less buns)

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
Name Contest List
1. Azael - Foxglove
2. Revel - Fidget
3. Zakiax - Duckweed
4. Berri - Pansy

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
Personality/Plot Contest

This boy is the second full size among all the dwarf's. Now his like-size brother is kinda an ass and a bit of a narcissist but what about this guy? What's his story, tell me about him. What are his likes and dislikes. What are his thoughts of his brother? Is he like him and if not can he knock some sense into him. Tell me about him and any thoughts and ideas you might have for their interesting family!

Code:
[b][size=20][color=purple]Im Interesting too!![/color][/b][/size][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=rgb(190, 157, 251)][CENTER]Username:
Little Buck's Name:
Personality:
Plots:
Newbie?: (2 or less rabbits)

Last edited:

stormflower

Resident
D
Okay so this is open but forgive me for the coding....I cant seem to get the hang of it so you may have to delete the extra things to make it look right when posting it xD

OPEN!!!

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Seems familiar, do I know you?
Username: Azael (Azael_Rose)
Little Doe Name: Foxglove (or Pansy if Foxglove doesn't work)
Personality Blurb: Sickeningly sweet to the point that most just assume it's an act. It's not. She really is just an utter sweetheart that always thinks of others before herself.
Newbie?: No​

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
((making a note, i won a 3rd bunny after entering this, if it disqualifies me from newbie, that's perfectly fine <3 ))

Im Feeling Frosty!!
Username: Revel
Preference: 1, 2
Newbie: Yep, i have precisely 2

~~~~~

Seems familiar, do I know you?

Username: Revel

Little Doe Name: Fidget

Personality Blurb: Fidget by name, Fidget by nature, this little girl cannot sit still and is always straying, exploring and getting herself into all sorts of scrapes and adventures, even if that adventure is pretend play like fighting the ant queen's armies and emerging victorious and becoming the new tyrant ruler of the ants.

Newbie?: Yup, i have 2 buns

Last edited: