Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Multi bun Giveaway/Contest(OPEN!!)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Seems familiar, do I know you?

Username: Zakiax

Little Doe Name: Duckweed

Personality Blurb: Duckweed is a kind gal. She tends to stick by her shy little brother, so he's not always lonely with mother. She would feel very protective of him and will encourage him, but not push him towards things he does not wish to do. Duckweed also hopes to help him gain some confidence and will always be there to support him.

Newbie?: No

Berri

Veteran
D
Im Feeling Frosty!!
Username: Berri
Preference: 2, 1
Newbie: nope

Seems familiar, do I know you?
Little Doe Name: Pansy
Personality Blurb: Pansy is a sweet little bun and loves to hang out with her family and friends. She's kind and helpful, though sometimes she can get in the way! Unfortunately, she is easily discouraged and doesn't let anyone see her as anything less than helpful and happy.
Newbie?: nope

Im Interesting too!!

Little Buck's Name: Bellflower
Personality: Bellflower is similar to his brother in that he can be headstrong and stubborn. He will absolutely fight with his brother about what they should and shouldn't do. He dotes on their siblings and makes sure they're taken care of. He loves to lay in the sun and hates to be cold. He loves his brother and hopes that as they grow up he'll stop being such an ass.
Plots: I'm super bad at plots but let's give it a shot xD
1. He and his brother get into a fight about something and stop talking to each other, maybe it takes one of their other siblings to help them make up?
2. They agree on a mischievous idea and pull a prank on someone but do they get caught and learn their lesson or not?
Newbie?: nope​

stormflower

Resident
D
Sorry this took so long guys! Just life got in the way and it's not really great right now, but you have been waiting long enough so without further ado........Our non rolling winners are!!!

Welcome Duckweed

Welcome Bellflower!!
Ill roll for the Frosty babies when I get back from getting my oldest from pre-school and running a couple errands.

stormflower

Resident
D
Raffle List
1. FrostyPeaches (2, 1)
2. Polliwoggi (1, 2)
3. Azael ( 2, 1)
4. HeavenlySnow (1, 2)
5. Absolutiones (2)
6. Revel (1, 2)
*Name Contest Winner Zakiax (1, 2)
7. Muffled_undertone (2,1)
*personality contest Winner Berri (2,1)
8. Owlsomniac (2, 1)
9. Seimei (2,1)
10. Midnight Holographic (2, 1)

stormflower

Resident
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 10
Res: 10
Sorry for the delay with raffle ended up outside playing with the kids and the afternoon just got away from me but here we go!!

stormflower

Resident
D
Congrats everyone!!! For the Frosty girls get me some names and I can get them all posted for certing(after I figure out my boys names officially as well xP) the links for the images above though are the shop links. The ones for the first 2 winners are from my imgur not that those are going to be bad or anything but you might want the officials either way :)