Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Multiple Contests for Multiple Buns (Over Gratz Winners)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I may have gone a little overboard with the MAYke your own Bun Box sale, but that only means i have a ton of things to give out.

Start: Now
End: June 30th @ 5pm CST

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Rules:
Respect everyone who's entering.
You may enter for all but only win 2 (One from the misc contests, and one from the participation raffle).
If you have any questions please ask me on discord.
Each bun will have its own criteria/requirement list so please make sure to read every post for the bun's specifics.​

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Participation Raffle
He has an undyed version as well

These two buns are up for grabs. To enter for them all you have to do is enter for one of the contests down below. You will only receive a max of 1 ticket for this contest, despite how many you may enter for.
The first one will be rolled between those who didn't win one of the contests where the last will be rolled between everyone.

Ticket List:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Naming Contest

This contest is for the maned buck above. He will be life mated to my maned Doe, as i want to spread the maned bun love.
To win him all you have to do is give him and his mate names.
I've got some Mane Names!
Username:
Name for Buck:
Name for Doe:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Personality Contest

To win this mushroom themed Giant all you have to give him is a personality.
His condition is that he will be helping Bittersweet Cherry raise the giant offspring that is kicked from the Capped Sprout Warren.
These two are not mates, but they can have one breeding together if the winner wishes it.
Bittersweet Cherry is a kind and carrying bun, but can be quite strict or harsh when it comes to the safety of children. She will love them like their real mother, and once they have become an adult they will be able to do as they please.
(I will be rp or drawing how she and Portobello meet and make their arrangement once the warren takes off and has more breedings)
I have Personality!
Username:
Buck's Personality:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
How did this happen (Tell me a Story)

To win this buck all you have to do is tell me a story on how this little fellow found his mushroom hat.
This guy will be tied to the Capped Sprouts Warren.

Have I got a Story for you!
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Rank in Warren:
Story:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Why did he do this (Tell me a Story pt 2)

To win this buck all you have to do is tell me a story on why this fellow decided to dye over his mushroom marking with a bigger mushroom marking.
This guy will be tied to the Capped Sprouts Warren.

Have I got Another Story for you!
Username:
Bun Name:
Personality:
Rank in Warren:
Story:

mewrose

Veteran
D
Username: mewrose
Name for Buck:
Geeu
Name for Doe:
Taanhare

(So the thoughts behind these names: I remembered that the name for the main character in the old anime Kimba the White Lion came from taking the Swahili word for lion (simba) and changing the first letter. So I thought I could do the same to get a fitting fantasy-style name. I looked up the words for "lion" and "mane" in a few African languages, and ended up using the Africaans words "leeu" and "maanhare".)

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Niyaru
Name for Buck: Agaric
Name for Doe:
Black Truffle

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
I have Personality!
Buck's Personality:
Heart of gold but cautious to spare himself from unnecessary emotional pain. He is very clever and confident almost coming off as arrogant. High level of curiosity that leads to lots of mushroom studying and the studying of other buns. He feels as though you can never learn or know enough!

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Bun Name: Porcini
Personality: Super sweet and kind but shy bun who loves helping others. Though he doesn't speak much, he does enjoy being around others. He chooses not to say much but will follow other's actions so that he can feel like he belongs and fits in.
Rank in Warren: Grower
Story:

Once upon a time (just kidding xD)
Porcini had spent weeks watching the other growers tending and gathering various mushrooms. He wanted to help them and be of use. He had observed various other buns wearing mushrooms on their heads. They had no problem talking to other buns and almost seemed more outspoken than the others. He started to wonder if there was something behind wearing mushrooms.

One day he noticed a couple of mushrooms that were sitting around with no bun close by and decided to go for it. He slowly and quietly made his way over to them while wondering what was wrong with them. Once he made it safely to them he noticed that some of them were broken but there was one that called out to him. It was a perfect circular mushroom that had colors that almost matched his own. He gently grabbed it, afraid that he would break it before he had a chance to place it upon his head. He moved super slow to place it carefully upon his head. Once the mushroom was resting safely upon his head he felt a surge of excitement. He hunkered down and carefully looked around to see if anyone noticed him. He was still alone but he was so happy with his find and that it fit so well. It almost felt as though it was made to be upon his head. Was this why so many buns were wearing them? Or could it be that they use it to blend in with the mushrooms? He carefully thought about it and how it must look from the outside. If he were to stay down low, would his head cap let others believe that he was just a normal mushroom?

He decided it best to leave the area and find some buns to ask them. Once he was a safe distance away he paused before going to find another bun to talk to. It worked! He wanted to talk to another bun about the mushroom. It wasn't going to just be a simple and shy hi or hello. He was beyond belief that this was happening to him. He never heard stories of magic growing up but wondered if there was some kind of force behind this mushroom hat thing. He didn't want to waste another moment and went to find the others.

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Have I got Another Story for you!
Bun Name: Champignon
Personality: Bold, can be loud, friendly, adventurous and fearless
Rank in Warren: Defender
Story:

There really is no story to tell here..
Champ did this to let others know how much mushrooms mean to him and that he will defend and protect the warren at all costs! CAPPED SPROUTS PRIDE!!!!

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Absolutiones
Bun Name: Yarrow
Personality: Bold and adventurous, Yarrow never backs down from a challenge. He's chatty and loves to be the centre of attention, usually for some kind of crazy antics. The only thing that can get him to chill is mushrooms. He's rather fascinated by the things.
Rank in Warren: Forager
Story: "So there I was, out doing my forager thing with one of my friends, right, collecting mushrooms and nummy plants and stuff." Yarrow paused to make sure his audience (however big it may or may not be) was still listening. Once he was sure they were, he continued, "so then we found this mushroom patch and there was this one reeeeealy big one!" He tipped his head slightly to show off the one in question, the one still perched upon his head. "So my friend was like 'I bet you can't balance that on your head!' And I was like I bet I can! All the way back! And I did! See! Proved them wrong, huh?"

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Absolutiones
Name for Buck: Daybreak
Name for Doe: Nightfall

Last edited:

bughnrahk

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Bughnrahk
Name for Buck: Golden Afternoon
Name for Doe: Starlit Night

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
Username: Azael
Name for Buck: Dandelion
Name for Doe: Cascade​

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
I have Personality!
Username:
Azael
Buck's Personality: Loam is a well meaning but utter klutz! At the end of the day he knows he did well because he tried his best, even if things go sideways. He's the type that will always lend an ear and be a shoulder to lean on. He's an extremely loyal bun that will do just about anything non-malicious for his friends. His bumbling mistakes are often brought into focus, and though a lesser bun might crack under that sort of negative scrutiny, it doesn't phase Loam at all. He knows he still has value despite his flaws.​