My Little Eggy: Friendship is Scrambled - Lion Guard Event pg 1

Eggs Are Friends Not Food

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

What To Do::

Roleplay is encouraged and will give you perks, such as being able to custom in offspring in breedings or purchasing items for your pet
Make a Plot Journal to keep track of your plots as well as make pairs with others!
Ask Questions and I'll gladly answer them.
Play Nice and respect your fellow pet owner, please.

What NOT To Do::

Godmodding, because no one likes it when you're controlling the actions of their dino, so don't do it, okay?
Whining/Guilt-Tripping. So you didn't win... congratulate those who did and move on. No point in being a sore loser for attention, now is there?
Stealing the Art this is just a no, no.
Pestering The Colorists is a no-no. Growths and Customs will be finished in a timely schedule, no need to panic.
No Drama Please. If you have an issue with another member please try to talk it out between yourselves not in the thread. If you need someone to step in mediate between parties I can do that.
Breaking the BS TOS is a BIGGER no-no, because you have to be here for the pets!
Go beyond PG. It's a pony-slash-dino-based place, for cryin' out loud! Take it to PMs, if you REALLY have to.

White List
ChezaRain - original owner/shop concept/line artist

Grey List
None, lets keep it that way!

Black List
None, lets keep it that way!​

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Customs
Custom References are much appreciated, but should NOT be a traced-over image of the lines.

Customs Per Month are limited to 1, however two forms may be posted each month. Customs will be CCed/rolled each month ranging from 1-3 taken on during the month. The custom cool down can change if the shop gets big enough.

Co-Owners are not allowed at this time.

Incomplete Forms will be crossed out. 'CC' forms do not count as incomplete, but do not complain if you do not like your cc creation.

RL pet customs will be accepted, however you must understand that we cannot always completely get the coloring right as animal fur has many dimensions and we are working with a flat canvas. Please keep this in mind when ordering a custom based on your pet. We will do the best we can but that is all we can promise.

Items/Accessories can be customized for an additional cost or bought in the item shop with a certain amount of words..

Gender-Bending cosplays will not be allowed at this time. Sorry, this means no female Squall running around.

Custom Twins are permitted, but rarely will be taken on.

All Customs will be considered Gen 1 and non-growing, meaning all customs will start as adults.

No Growing customs will be allowed, as the egg and child stage are saved for events and breedings.

More info on customs, as well as pricing, can be found Here

Breedings
Breeding Limits are only until the eggs reach adulthood for the parents. There is no breeding limit to how many times a pet can breed.

Number of Eggs is 2-4 per clutch.

One Egg Per Owner, extras can be contested, given away or given to the shop to find homes for. You CANNOT, however, complain/whine/etc about who your eggs go to should you give them to the shop!

No Incest is obvious.

Species may interbreed. You will get a 50/50 chance of having the parents species. Some mutations may be obtained this way. Say a brachiosaurus and a triceratops bred, a brachiosaurus baby could have horns and a triceratops baby could have a longer tail ect.

Breedings must be consented upon by BOTH involved parties.

Same sex breedings are allowed.

Edits and Mutations have a chance at passing to offspring, however loss of limb or scars will not pass to an offspring.

More info on breedings, as well as pricing, can be found Here

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Zakiax: Owner, Colorist, Some Templates (Pteras minus Adult Male)
Dea and #Teddy# Rp Manager
xKOVAKtheWOLFx - Certer
Ruhane Chiisai: Egg CYO Plush Lines
ChezaRain: Lines, Original Shop Owner, Occasional Colorist, Templates for Threehorn, Longneck, Sharptooth, Male Pteras, Adult Fluffs

My Little Pony © 1983-2020 Hasbro

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Are there going to be other species?
--Yes, there will be. New species will be released in events, in games or through mysteries in breedings.

How do I get one?
--Stick around if I see you are a newbie I'll color one up for you. There will be no normal flatsales in this shop. Everything will be done in games, events, customs and breedings. Newbies tend not to be newbies for long here. Also if you request to be added to our b-day list you might fight yourself a surprise on your special day.

I have a pet from the old shop, are they still valid?

--Yes, everything from the old shop is still viable, however with some rule changes I would recommend going through everything. If you have any questions just ask!

Do you Livestream?
--Yes, I love livestreaming, I usually will livestream through Twitch if you want a custom of your streamed just ask, I may just color up some freebies during a livestream to give away to the watchers.

Is there any specific naming scheme?
--No there is not, you may name your pet what you wish. Also pets can be named the same thing, there are no claims on names. Just as there are several Erins in the real world there can be several Erins here if you so desire.

Are they rp required?
--No, however there are perks for rping your pets such as getting item edits and extra eggs in breedings. However if you wish to create a pod you will be required to submit some concepts and a start of an rp to make the pod official.

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
The Lion Guard Event

Click on the Link above to participate in this events Meta Event.
Also Check out the events happening here on Basilisk Stew below.
There will be more games over at our shop on GaiaOnline

Last edited:

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Pride Additions Free Raffle

Tifu and Zuri

Rules:
Everyone is welcome to enter
This raffle is free
If you have less then 3 pets here you get an extra ticket
If you are Lion Subspecies newbie you get an extra ticket.
Use the form below to enter for this raffle.
Ends Feb 15th @11:50pm

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 158, 139)][b]I want to Join the Pride![/b][/color]
[u]Username:
Shop Newbie?:
Lion Newbie?:
Preferences:[/u]

Last edited: